22 : 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮

China smiled widely.

As they walk side by side, he and Philippines were on their way to go to a..

World Meeting as of XXXX|XXX|XX •in Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam prasit (Bangkok for short), Thailand

UN looked deeply at the seats that are slowly being filled by countries that are all from their nations. The organizations are just by the side, standing.

Section 44, Thailand's twin brother who's born a minute older. Stood besides UN. "Is it really a good idea to hold a gathering here? It's near where the nukes where dropped, we might grt affected by the radiation." the truth is, 44 only wants the countries to leave. Specially America..

South Korea busted to the room with North Korea, chained. "Ugh!! I don't want to be in this stupid meeting!!" the North Korean yelled.

Next to be in the room is Serbia along with Australia, the two were glaring daggers at each other. Nato also have to snatch the cigarette off Serbia's hand.

Eritrea, Sudan and Ethiopia are next, The Eritrian and the Sudanese are teeth to teeth with Ethiopia who 'professionally' ignored the two as they sat down.

UN turned to 44 with a small smile. "It'll work out. I also sent a letter to both Him and China to attend. 'World War III' sent back an email saying that they both will attend. I just want to see how this will work out." the Thai Master nodded with a bit unsure face, "Okay. Just be noted that Vietnam and Laos can't come for specific matters."

44, knowing that he wasn't really allowed in the room, left the meeting room in passing shoulder to shoulder with... "Oh sorry— Spain.." he trailed off in seeing the taller Spanish behind Spain.

The countries snapped their heads as a unwanted Master entered the meeting room. "¡Hola mi amigos!(Hello my friends)!" the Spanish Empire grinned at the lots. The countries stood up in instict.

That also got the organizations, associations, unions and all alliances to be on guard.

"What are you doing here?" Questioned Argentina, the presence of the colonial Empire got most of the south americans to be on alert. It's really hard to move on.

SE gasped and felt his heart flutter when he saw his past colonies. "My children are so big now.." Columbia and the others made a disgusted face as Spain groaned and dragged himself to his sit besides Portugal.

"You took your brother here?" his eyes didn't left the past colonial Master. SE talked and talked on things that he wished to do with his colonies. Mostly family bondings. Spain had eyebags under his eyes, "I didn't wished to have him. He just happens to tag along.. Wait the.." his eyes darted to the four on the middle seats on the left. "Are those Wales, Scotland, England and NortheIre?"

Portugal nodded in response. "Indeed they are. Britain is.. On a crisis. Do you think those four could survive on their own..?" his voice spelled nothing but sadness. Portugal and Britain are long friends.

Spain stayed silent, not wanting to sadden the Portugese country further. He then looked on his right, over to France who's talking to Andorra. "—ill remember that one time where me and that Spanish old man fought with swords just because of maid who said that she's half French and Half Spanish, I won the battle."