17 : ꒐꒯꒐ꄲ꓄꒐ꉔ ꇙꂵꋬꋪ꓄

Army of 14,000 Spanish personnel marched as they get themselves ready for the navy invasion that none other than Country Master: S(pain) ordered.

"Woo hoo! I have no idea why you declared war against China little bro but finally! I can slay those Chinese soldiers and make them bath with their blood! Hahaha!" SE or Spanish Empire laughed evilly besides his little brother, Spain.

Spain sighed and straighten himself up. He's wearing a long-sleeved buttoned-up beige polo while his older brother, SE wore a military uniform. The empire insisted on being sent to the Chinese land so he could 'kill'.

The Spanish president is also attended right besides Spain but the president looked uneasy about the Country Master's plan but they have no reason to say 'no' to Spain neither to this 'World War III'. After all, the 'organization' did got rid of the coup d'état and all the remaining parties that are against the Kingdom of Spain.

While the commanders of the personnels tell them things, Spain took out his phone and clicked on his 'Mail' to re-read what 'World War III' sent him just right earlier. Since Spain declared war to China, SE persued his brother to launch a navy invasion so they could ransack some lands. Spain agreed but the moment he agreed, he received an email..

ᶠʳᵒᵐ _ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵂᵃʳ ᴵᴵᴵ,

ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᴾʰⁱˡⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵉ ˢᵉᵃ. ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉⁿ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ. ᵂᵉ'ˡˡ ˡᵃᵘⁿᶜʰ ᵃⁿ ⁱⁿᵛᵃˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ˢᵒ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒˡᵈⁱᵉʳˢ. ᴰᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵏⁱˡˡ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ. ᴱⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ʷᵃʸ. ᵂᵉ'ˡˡ ᵖʳᵒᵛⁱᵈᵉ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ, ᵐᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃˡ ˢᵘᵖᵖˡⁱᵉˢ, ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ᵃʳᵐˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵘᵃʳᵃⁿᵗᵉᵉᵈ ʷⁱⁿ. ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒ ᵃˡˢᵒ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ⱽⁱᵉᵗⁿᵃᵐᵉˢᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴸᵃᵒ ˢᵒˡᵈⁱᵉʳˢ.

Spain had showed it to his brother who shrugged and accepted the conditions. After comfirming that they  have to go to the west, Spain already took care of what route they'll pick and they choose to go through,

From, south atlantic ocean  passing through between Falkan Islands and South Georgia which were both owned by the UK but they already have permission with that and to south pacific ocean and pass through territories of oceania countries which they also got permissions then to the Philippine Sea.

It'll be a long ride and the Spainiards wish to have a great weather along the way. Spain however is not joining. Since he has to manage the country until his little sister, SSR [Second Spanish Republic] respond to his letters. He wishes for his sister to come and govern his country for a bit so he could join the war and expect to meet a special someone.

Now it's turn for the president to say something and it'll be a long hell of a speech. With cameras everywhere, Spain didn't bother to hide his disinterest at the president's speech.

As if the people doesn't care at all, the cameras are all focused at the president and SE who keeps waving and giving winks at the female reporters and cameras.

After some whole thirty minutes, Spain then went to a chat, a group chat. A normal¿ group chat. With normal nicknam—

ᴇᴜʀᴏᴘᴇᴀɴ ᴜɴɪᴏɴ ɢᴄ

ItsBelgianFriesYall🇧🇪
Atleast I'm being rational.🤡

CanIBorrowIllNeverReturn🇵🇱
Guys I lost my pencil in my
office.