The Doctor is IN

What counted for a day passed before Izuku was taken into his next trial. This was within Lery's Memorial Institute, a place he'd only been to once before. He did not remember this place fondly, as Danny Johnson, aka, Ghostface, had been the killer to greet him, and he was not too pleased to see Izuku there. It was already difficult to tell where he was on an outdoor map like Coldwind, but inside Lery's? It was near impossible to pin him down. However... it was clear this time that it was not the Ghostface. The terror radius was something that Izuku had never heard before, starting at a low whine. It was then that he heard what sounded like a low current in the background... inconspicuous at first, but quickly building into a massive surge of electricity. That surged out from a hidden place.

It tore and fried my nerves, overloading them, and causing me to reflexively scream. I heard every survivor scream: Feng Min, Meg Thomas, and Dwight Fairfield. Running, I wandered through the maze, getting away from the Terror Radius.
Finding a gen, I heard electrical discharges and screams. However, they weren't going down quickly. So, I was able to get a gen done... just in time to hear another pop in the distance. Two done already... It was then that I heard Feng scream and go down. As she was picked up, I saw something glow. A new aura, glowing purple... it was strange, so he walked around searching for what it could be, when he saw it. A pedestal made from what looked like sculpted human heads, black and gold, rose to just under his chin. Floating above it was a rolled up scroll of some kind.

I get that most people are taller than me, but really? Reaching towards it, the scroll dematerialized when the greenette touched it

Reaching towards it, the scroll dematerialized when the greenette touched it. However, embers seemed to float around me, confirming that I did acquire something. Moving quickly, I now searched for the next gen when I realized that the killer hooked Feng right next to his current position. Not moving, I held my breath, hearing the familiar buzz from before... and realizing: that will reveal my location! Starting to run as I screamed, I heard the terror radius build up, knowing that this killer was after me.

Looking behind me self for just a moment, I saw the man. A large individual with charred skin. Sparks crackled across his body, and wires jutted out from beneath his skin. He wore a large white lab coat with missing sleeves, and then there was the mess that was his head. It was a mess of metal and mangled features. Twisted into a permanent grin, his eyes were kept wide open, and a metal apparatus was surgically implanted into his head. It was nightmarish.

As I focused back on the chase, he was heading to a pallet when the killer raised a hand, clenching his fist

As I focused back on the chase, he was heading to a pallet when the killer raised a hand, clenching his fist. Hearing the static build up, Izuku glanced back at him and saw that he was about to unleash an attack. Not wanting to get hit, I spun on my heels, and used my exhaustion perk. They agreed that the name for this exhaustion perk should be Heroic Spirit. My faith in heroes translated into a temporary strength, allowing me to directly strike the killer. And it worked on all of them, not just smaller ones like Ghostface or Legion...

To the killer's surprise, he was knocked into the wall, and the survivor kept sprinting. Enraged, he decided to go for a different survivor, unleashing a static blast. The boy screamed, but so did Dwight. He was a far easier target, and so the killer left.

Izuku's mind was scrambled by the overabundance of electricity. Looking around for a generator, he was about to continue, when he saw the killer just around the corner, standing still. Panicking, Izuku hid and stood still, but it did nothing. Realizing it was not the killer, he walked to it, and reached out, only for it to vanish with direct contact. He could hear maniacal laughter as the hallucination vanished in static. It was then that Dwight screamed, not from electricity, but from being downed. Quickly focusing back on the task at hand, he entered the office past where the hallucination stood moments prior. There was a gen just inside, and he worked diligently on it as Dwight was hooked. The Feng went down quickly again, and Dwight was trying to get himself off the hook. Izuku could only hope that the Meg would save them...