Chapter 11 - For Enoshima

I believe in Kobeni car supremacy 🛐

----------------------------------------------------

Y/N was sitting right beside Denji, who was laying down and staring blankly at the TV. Y/N was a bit worried since he's been silent ever since Makima left. So, he's going to distract Denji's mind from her. 

"Say, Denji. How does it feel to be popular worldwide?" Y/N asked. 

Denji thought about it "...It's awesome I guess. Too bad everyones wanna kill me" 

"Well, that's just Tuesday to me compared to what I experienced during my time as a rock star" Y/N grinned. The statement gained Denji's interest. 

"You play music?" Denji asked.

"Hell yeah, I was the guitarist" 

Denji shrugged "Dunno man, I don't get how that's worse compared to my situation"

"Let's just say the fans were too extreme that we had to disband"

"At least your fans aren't assassins and wanna kill you" Denji said. 

"...Fair point" Y/N lay down, using his arms as pillows. 

"What's America like, Y/N?" Denji asked

"Hmmm, tall buildings, blonde babes, and of course, lots of guns" 

Denji snorted "Man, topknot's gonna hate the place" 

"Hate what?" A voice behind them said, they turned to look who it was. It was Aki and Himeno at the door. The lovebirds. 

"Heya! Bought some snacks just in case Denji gets hungry" Himeno said as she placed down a plastic bag full of junk food. She sat in front of the TV. 

Aki on the other hand, sat on Denji's back, who became annoyed. 

"I'm not a seat, dude" Aki then tried to cheer Denji up by saying the Enoshima trip was postponed, not canceled.

"Even with assassins from all over the world, you're still happy-go-lucky, huh?" Y/N pointed out. 

"Eh, Japan's a pretty secure country, there's no way they'd get in" Himeno replied.

"Don't jinx it" Y/N said as he patted Himeno's shoulder.

"Ah, I get it!" Denji yelled "If I just kill em all, it's Enoshima here I come!" 

Everyone stared in bewilderment at Denji in silence. Until Himeno broke the silence. 

"This shouldn't have surprised me, but it did" 

"You stupid" Y/N commented. 

<--/// Timeskip ///-->

After a couple of hours, everyone decided that it would be a good idea to go outside, as it is very unhealthy to stay inside for long periods of time. Looking at you, league players.

Right now, they're in a fast food restaurant filled with regular weak people. Beats was left at a park, as he doesn't need to eat. 

"Mmmm, burgir" Y/N took a big bite on his double patty like a TRUE AMERICAN "Aight, I'm full. Power, want some?" 

"Yes!" Power then held the burger and checked inside if there are any vegetables "Blegh. Denji you can have the veggies"

"Oh... Yeah, sure"