>>>< 🍋SPECIAL🍋 ><<<

This chapter is not/will not be anywhere near PG so pretty much every possible warning applies.
I might even go as far as to say... dead dove do not eat.

Note: This special does NOT interfere with the storyline and DOES contain masochistic elements.
Note: First time doing such a detailed one of these on this Wattpad account, not much experience with writing it to say the least lol.

Note: After the finale happened I decided you guys needed comfort and I needed a distraction, so here ya go.

This chapter took so much willpower god damn. Also, special thanks to @PheonyxTears for being supportive and helpful in the making of this chapter, as well as being my beta reader, and a big help!

This Special is super long for my SBG book, with 1666 words. Enjoy~ <3

>>>< 10K-20K Special ><<<
>>>< Don't We All Just Love Studying? ><<<

I don't even know how it happened that I found myself in this position, but hey, I don't mind.

My name is Y/n L/n. And holy shit, I just slept with my best friend.

Aiden Clark, the rich kid of our friend group. Turns out, he's a sadist. But that's okay. Quite okay, really.

Should I start from the beginning? I think I should start from the beginning. So here we go...

It was a normal night. As normal of a night as it can be when you get dragged to a separate realm to face murderous creatures. But that wasn't on our thoughts.

We were supposed to be studying. Of course, neither of us wanted to. We were in Aiden's room, his parents out of town and Ben going to sleep early to prep for the busy night ahead of us.

Tomorrow, there was going to be a very important history test that we needed to do good on, so Aiden had invited me over to study.

The study packet was boring, so I had ended up doodling on it from Aiden's floor. He was on his phone, sitting on the side of his bed and kicking his feet. I almost got hit in the face a few times. 

At this point, neither of us had done very much studying. We went over the first half of the first page, and that's about it. The house was silent, the only noise being the slight creak of Aiden's bed and the sound of my pen on the paper.

We won't go into details about the doodling, but let's just say it wasn't PG. I heard Aiden set down his phone, and when I glanced up to see what he was doing, he was staring at me. He was weirdly quiet, and his smile ever-present.

"Hey Y/n. You know, we're practically alone in this house. Ya know?" Something was off, but I didn't realize it at the time, setting my packet to the side and sitting on the bed next to him. I didn't even cap my pen, which I found the next morning dried out. Pity.

"Aiden, you've mentioned this before. So, what mediocre prank do you have planned this time?" He rolled his eyes, adjusting to lean against the headboard. "I wasn't planning on a prank, sugar."

"Oh really now? Then what was your plan, exactly?" Instead of answering immediately, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his lap. Completely unexpected, but not unappreciated. He just smiled, looking up to look me in the eye.