x. if ginger fall then ginger catch

━━━ VVV ━━━

ERIK LEHNSHERR WAS unable to decipher what emotion he should feel the moment he awoke

ERIK LEHNSHERR WAS unable to decipher what emotion he should feel the moment he awoke. Was he to be irritated as he always was? Or maybe it was more suitable if he was to laugh to himself at the madness of the morning call. But maybe, overall, the true sensation to his experience would be confusion. Complete and utter confusion at why all of the sudden there was a radiant girl standing by the foot of his bed and a fat cat laying innocently on top of him.

“I don't like the smile that you're wearing.” he dragged his palm over his face, still too tired to go through whatever bullshit this witch was planning to greet him with.

“Good morning to you too, Erik.” she let it past her.

The mutant man then pushed the cat off of him, Umbra retaliating with a smack and a hiss which made him slightly jump.

“Nothing is good in this morning.” Erik huffed, slowly sitting up. “Why are you here anyway?”

“Well . . .”

“What devilry have you decided to grace the world this time?” the man could only sigh in exhaustion.

“You may want to turn around.”

Erik readied himself for what his compliance would bring, gulping nervously as he carefully twisted his neck. He quickly stood in disbelief as he fully glanced at the scene.

“Jesus— What is that?!”

Right above the headboard of his bed was a large framed painting of a picture he'd rather not describe. But alas, it was a seemingly renaissance piece with a dark ambiance where a massive, extremely huge, black cat was standing like an all mighty being. He was very familiar. In fact, it wasn't hard to see that this was Umbra with a wicked look on his adorable face.

“I don't know what to say.” he said, still in disbelief.

“It's normal to be speechless when met with a gorgeous masterpiece.” Veni reassured, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

“Masterpiece?” Erik scoffed. “Why is that– that thing enormous?!”

“What thing?”

“That! Right at my eyesight—”

“Oh, his dick.” she nodded in understanding. “Well Umbra is quite a very gifted cat so he's been given what he deserves.”

“I see that clearly.” Erik spat sarcastically. He released a loud scoff as his eyes landed on the bottom right corner of the painting. “Is that me worshipping him?!”

Veni grinned. “Just as you should be.”

To summarize, it was an art piece like ones of a mythological greek god whom is shown to assert dominance. As Umbra stood proudly naked with an emphasized part, Erik and the rest of the others were kneeled willingly by his front. The man only noticed where the witch was as she was perched on the shoulder of the humongous image of the cat.