xxi. basically battling in a bikini

━━━ VVV ━━━

BY EARLY MORNING, Veni got up before the sun could even fully show up, carefully untangling herself off of her lover's embrace as she got ready and headed downstairs without a fuss

BY EARLY MORNING, Veni got up before the sun could even fully show up, carefully untangling herself off of her lover's embrace as she got ready and headed downstairs without a fuss. Her actions were quick, immediate as she magicked new things inside everyone's room then go ahead and cook a beautiful meal for them all.

She was humming a random melody while she did her task, giving Umbra affectionate kisses whenever she passed by him in his position on the counter, which was very very many times. It was a few minutes later when she eventually heard footsteps approaching her direction.

Veni only knew one person who was surprisingly an early bird, used to how he would be the very first to greet her everyday.

“Good morning, Sean.” she said without turning. “We unfortunately do not have any mischief readied for today. But don't worry! We'll instantly be back to business tomorrow.”

However, she was merely rewarded by silence. Her curiosity spiked and was about to spin her heel when arms suddenly wrapped itself around her body and a head propping itself on her shoulder.

“That's good to know.” Alex chuckled, prepping kisses on her exposed neck. “Last I heard, I was supposedly going to be the victim for today so that's a relief.”

“What if I am pranking you now and is actually Raven shape-shifted as Veni?” she mused.

The boy merely hummed, slowly swaying her body with his in sync. “Maybe lose the floating plates and then I'll believe that.”

“Oh.” the witch definitely forgot about that part.

“Nice dress by the way. You look like a woman preparing breakfast for her family.”

“And you look like an idiot who doesn't know how to put a shirt on.”

“Well someone needs to play the part of the loving husband, right?” he smirked.

Then that damned blush presented its way for the boy's ego.

“Yes, and I'll be the grossed out child who is seconds away from puking.” a new voice entered the room.

Veni grinned. “Good morning, Sean!”

“Good morning, Veni!” he greeted with the same energy.

“Gingers.” Erik, who had just entered the room, shook his head and took his seat.

“What's that supposed to mean?” Sean raised his eyebrows.

“Good morning!” another person joined them, enthusiastic as she quickly walked towards the counter. “There's my boy!” she picked up Umbra and cuddled him with loving kisses.

“Why are all of you suddenly early?” Alex asked.

“Were we supposed to wake up late today?” Raven retorted, eyeing the couple suspiciously. “Is prince charming grumpy that he wouldn't be able to be sweet with Veni sweetheart? Which I just remembered, was a highly persistent advocate of the No PDA rule just a few days ago. So what happened now?”