Beltrum Kingdom's Devision

Joe: alright, let's continue! Next is Latifa!

Everyone was shocked. Many of them didn't know who Latifa was except for some certain people.

Everyone was speechless  (again -_-) Every boy in the theater started looking at Latifa with disgusting look

Everyone was speechless (again -_-) Every boy in the theater started looking at Latifa with disgusting look. Ofc Latifa was shivering seeing so many looking at her.

Stewart: Oh Latifa, just you wait until this reacting thing is over. I am gonna take you and play with you

[F***ing disgusting b**ch don't you dare touch HER!]

Alphonse: That demi human looks good. She might sell for a high price. But why the heck is it with that mere commoner.

Meanwhile Duke Huguenot was sweating.

Duke Huguenot: Shit! I sent her to kill that commoner! What if everyone finds out that she is my slave and I sent her to kill him! This gonna be bad! F**k this GOD!

Charlotte: Oh my, she is very cute! Her name is Latifa,right? Who is she Joe-sama?

Joe: She is Rio's adopted sister. Also please refrain from asking more questions.

After hearing that everyone started glaring at Rio due to jealousy. But some where curious how she became his sister?

Christina/Flora/Roanna/Celia: How does he have a sister? Did they meet each other after he escaped/saved me?

Meanwhile Latifa hugged Rio's arm tightly and smiled at them. This made the glare turn into bloodlust. While few of them started shaking seeing a cute/kawai/beautiful/adorable girl hugging Rio's arm.

Celia/Flora: Wh-why is that girl hugging Rio/sir Rio?!?! Aaaaaaaaa.

[Idk wut to say here 👀]

Joe: alright, next is Flora!

Flora: Eh?