Talented Woman, Liselotte Cretia

Joe: Anyway, let's begin!

Liselotte: It's embarrassing that people will read my mind.. They might find out about my past life.. This is bad.

Joe: Don't worry liselotte. You didn't say anything about your past life here.

Liselotte: Eh- Joe-sama.. I see, thank god.

Joe: your welcome 🤗

Liselotte: I didn't meant you...

Joe: .........Ouch.... Anyway I am gonna start the video.

The blue-haired noblewoman, Liselotte Cretia, was hosting four importantvisitors to her estate in the trading city of Amande — the city she governed— located in the southwest region of the Galarc Kingdom.The important visitors were Sakata Hiroaki, the hero summoned into the world three months ago, and three members of Beltrum Kingdom royalty and
nobility: Second Princess Flora, Duke Gustav Huguenot, and the
noblewoman Roanna Fontaine. Not even Liselotte, daughter to the mostprominent lord of the Galarc Kingdom and head of the Ricca Guild — whichwas renowned even in neighboring kingdoms — could afford to speak out of line in the presence of these guests.

Charlotte: Well, as there is a princess and a hero who is a disciple of the Six Wise Gods.

Everyone seems to nod in agreement.

Duke Huguenot: I apologize  creating pressure on you.

Before Liselotte could say anything, King François cut her off.

King François: Hahaha! You don't have to worry Duke Huguenot. I am sure that liselotte took care of you guys perfectly.

Liselotte: Thank you for your kind words majesty

Charlotte: My my Liselo-

Joe: Alright, stop your talking and stuff. You guys are wasting time.

Everyone: .........

Once Hiroaki and the others arrived in the afternoon, they were first led to the dining room for a meal and introductions. Numerous courses of gourmet foods were served to the delight of not only Hiroaki, but Flora and the others
as well. Liselotte acted as the hostess during the meal, keeping the conversation going so that the group had a pleasant time.

Stewart: Wow the food looks delicio-

Before he could finish saying anything, Duke Huguenot glared at him which made him keep his mouth shut.

Duke Huguenot: Jeez! Did I really have to had this troublemaker as my child!

Once everyone finished dessert, Flora spoke up. “That was a wonderful selection of dishes. The authentic pasta here is different compared to
anywhere else, and that cake for dessert was very delicious, too.”

Christina: Just by looking at them, I can say that they are very delicious.

Charlotte: I know right? Lady Liselotte, can you please treat me with a delicious meal?

Liselotte: I would be happy to treat you, princess Charlotte.

Charlotte: hehehe, can't wait for it.

“Yeah... You must have a really skilled chef here. I never expected to eat pasta in another world, but... this I can say for certain: that was the best meal I’ve had since coming to this place,” Hiroaki, who sat next to Flora, said in satisfaction.