Amande under attack (Again)

Alphonse: DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!!

Joe: Eww, I have standards.

Duke Huguenot: Alphonse! Keep your voice down!

Alphonse: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN? KEEP MY VOICE DOWN? I AM GONNA FUCKING DIE IN THE FUTURE! AND I CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Duke Huguenot: Y- You

King François: Duke Huguenot, it's alright. It's understandable that the boy is acting like that.

Duke Huguenot: I understand..

Although Alphonse's behavior was extremely rude, no one said anything due to the video they were shown. No one wants to see how they die in the future knowing that they won't be able to fix it.

Alphonse: I-I, What did I ever do! I never hurt someone! I have been a responsible noble in my entire life!

Everyone: Bruh

Alphonse: Thi-this can't be.... I can't die! Joe-sama! Please I beg you! Don't erase my memory! Please! You are a God right? Can't you help me! Please!

Joe: sigh, Dear Alphonse, I am sorry but I can't help you. As you know I am a God from another world. Do you know how hard it was for me to even do this?

Alphonse: Y-you! You aren't a God! You are so useless! Can't even do a single thing! I swea-

Joe: Alright that's enough.

After that, Joe clapped with his hands and Alphonse fell down on his chair looking dead.

Stewart: Alphonse!

Joe: Don't worry. He is still alive. I casted a spell on him which made him forget what happened in the video. So I hope no one tries to tell him what happened.

Everyone: Ye-yes!

Suddenly, Alphonse opened his eyes and started looking around.

Alphonse: Eh? What happened?

Joe: Nothing! You just fell asleep! Anyways, let's start! This video covers the "Amande under attack" arc.

Liselotte: EHH?

Joe: Hehehe.

Earlier that day, at the lookout post of Amande's western gate...

"Aaaah..." a soldier yawned loudly.
"It's still too early for the next shift to arrive. Pull yourself together -
we're on high alert right now," his superior, who was on guard with him,scolded him in a harsher voice than usual.

"Yes sir." The soldier who yawned pulled himself together and nodded. He must have felt pride for his job in protecting Amande, as his face was quite serious.

Charlotte: Looks likee he has a good sense of duty as a knight.

Suddenly, another soldier on the lookout spotted a figure in the distance.
"Hey! Is there someone on the road?!"
"A person? At this hour?" The superior rubbed his eyes in doubt.
"There's a lot of them. How many people is that?" Another soldier next to them spoke up quickly. The gate was lit by fire torches, but the surroundings were still dim and their visions were obscured by the fog.

King François: I don't think it's a human..

"Come to think of it, we received a message that the foreign knights that went to investigate the forest might return. Oh, but the message warned that
unidentified monsters could also appear..." the superior recalled with a dubious face. In that time, the figures gradually drew nearer.
"Uuuh..." Dozens of revenants appeared with an eerie groan. There were gray-skinned ones scattered between darker gray ones, but it was hard to tell
them apart in the dim lighting.
From their hairless heads, expressions of sinister madness, and completely naked bodies, it was clear they were not human.