1.

" Restless was my heart without you by my side. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As usual, the lecturer left just now when the bell rang 5 minutes ago.

Anika packed her bag and said bye to her friends, sorry bench mates. Because she doesn’t have close relationships with anyone. Anika’s quite a shy girl and an introvert too. So she doesn’t, no, she can’t mingle with anyone. It’s just her and her world. But Anika’s quite happy with the way she’s now. It’s relaxing for her to not have anyone always nagging her or someone who’ll fight with her for every little thing.

Anika started walking to her home which is a little far away from her college.

Avinash also packed his bags to go home. Avinash looked at his left side where girls sit. His eyes roamed all benches and he realized she left.

Avinash too said bye to his friends, sorry bench mates, and left college. He started walking fast to his home. He’s also a shy and introverted boy.

On the way along, while Anika was playing her playlist, she saw Avinash, who had a serious look on his face. He’s always like that. Anika rarely saw him laughing. Even though she’s an introvert, she laughs when a joke is cracked. She loves to express herself, it’s just she doesn’t feel she’s good enough to have best friends. She let her insecurities win over her.

Avinash’s walking pace slowed upon seeing her. Anika was walking slowly and Avinash too started walking baby steps like her but on the other side of the footpath. Avinash too smiled a little when he saw Anika’s smile.

Three songs were completed in her playlist and Anika reached her home. Anika saw Avinash also walking towards her home. She stopped and looked at him as she didn’t know what he wanted to do.

When Avinash saw her looking at him he too stared for a little time, which is a very rare chance for him. Then he saw his surroundings and he realized the reason for her stare was because he crossed his home.

They both were neighbours.

Both went into their home by keeping a corner of their eyes on each other.

It was morning. They both were ready waiting to see each other so they could start their walk. There were 30 minutes for the college to start. Roughly their walk takes 20 minutes.

Avinash went outside of his home thinking that she may not attend college today.

Anika saw him walking out, from her window, then she literally ran to her gate.

Upon hearing the sound of her home’s gate opening Avinash turned and saw her. He intentionally slowed his walking pace so he could walk with her.

Anika too, like daily, walking with his steps and observing him from the corner of her eyes. Even though he isn’t as fair as her, what can he do when she is as white as milk, but he’s handsome too, while she’s a little bubbly. From his back, he’ll look like a model. And his hair has his unique style. She many times wants to ruffle her fingers in his hair.

They both reached college and Anika kept her ear pods in her bag which she then realized she hasn’t played a single song. Because you all know the reason, she’s lost in her imagination.

They both sat on their benches after greeting their bench mates.

After some time their class teacher came to announce their projects.

“ For your projects, we have assigned you into groups and each group will be having two members, And yes, these groups are final, they can’t be changed at any cost, I have sent you those groups on WhatsApp, and in this week your project name will be finalized, be prepared, All the very best. “

Their course was ECE, which is a very demanding course. Their class teacher is a charming lady who is very supportive and friendly to them.

But as usual, our protagonists due to their shy and introverted nature, are not the ones on the list who’re very close to their class teacher.

Anika opened her mobile and started searching for the name ‘Anika Ahuja’. Her eyes lit when she saw her name paired with another name called ‘Avinash Adani’.

Finally uploaded first chapter,Been waiting for a long time and today things got done

Been waiting for a long time and today things got done.

Tap on the star.

Any words for me?

See you soon,
                        -Ahseenam❣️