5.

"Could it be it's your soul
That I'm searching for all this time?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Anika and Avinash have to present their project ppt.

Their project name was “Let your Heart Beat”, which was a wristwatch, which would record that person’s daily heartbeat through its sensor, notifying low and high heart rates to remind that person to breath steadily. It can also measure body temperature suggesting relevant solutions according to their body temperature. It will also count calories burned in the body. All in all this health watch can be made and sold with adding features like calling an ambulance if the heartbeat stops for more than 30 seconds, a GPS location tracker, etc. The accuracy rate was 75%.

Both Avinash and Anika had done so much hard work and research in doing this project. Likewise, their relationship also got closer than before. They both left their shy and introverted nature in front of each other. Both their days start with saying “Good Morning” to each other and their days end with saying “Good Night” to each other. They both sit together to eat lunch. Now the whole class knows they are neighbours.

“Don’t be afraid you’ll do good” Anika said, catching Avinash’s hand and trying to calm him.

“Yeah,” Avinash said, still feeling nervous.

It was when Avinash saw Anika’s nervousness and her biting nails, just like the first time he saw her,

“Someone seems to be more nervous than me,” Avinash said glancing at Anika

“What me? No way” Anika said with forced laughter.

“Don’t be afraid. We’ll do good” Avinash said, motivating himself too.

“Will we?....Avi, what if I messed up on stage,” A nervous Anika asked Avinash, sorry Avi, that’s how his name changed to her.

“Then I too will mess up with you,…. Ani” Avinash said with a cunning laugh like he totally forgot he has to present a ppt next.

“This is no time to joke, wait, what did you call me?... Ani” Anika said with a blushing face.

“Umm, yes Ani,” Avinash said, grinning at her.

“But before you never used to call me. What happened now?” Anika asked with her face facing down.

“Maybe I might want you to relax,” Avinash said.

“Relax..?”

“Next’s our presentation” Avinash said laughing at her expense while her face turned serious and nervous once again.

“Hey, how could you do this?” Anika said, hitting his shoulders while he was trying to escape.

“You both are called to present your project” One of their classmates informed them.

“Relax, we both will do great” Avinash said squeezing Anika’s hand looking into her eyes assuring her.

Avinash wanted to be brave for Anika to encourage her. Anika wanted to be brave because Avinash encouraged her. Both became brave for each other, giving confidence to each other, and motivating each other. 

How are you all?

How are you all?

Wish you goodluck in whatever you are doing right now...

Tap on the star

See you in next story
-Ahseenam