37.

"To the Moon,
I want us to fly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avinash left Anika in her room since she wanted some time alone and didn't want to face the elders.

When Avinash went to his home, everyone was seated as usual but unusual tension filled the air and on their faces. Avinash went and sat in his previous place, beside his grandma.

"Avinash, where is Anika?" Anika's parents asked.

"She is in her room now, aunty."

"Is everything fine?" Anika's mother asked.

"Everything's fine aunty. Maybe she needs some time. Don't worry." Avinash answered calmly.

"Avinash, do you and Anika really love each other?" Sarika asked with a little doubt.

Avinash chuckled as he expected this question from his mother and answered, "Yes mom, we do and we'll marry too. Don't worry about us."

Everyone got relieved now after Avinash's answer.

"Okay then, we'll take leave, It's already thirty past ten now," Anika's parents said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Suma ji, I should've thought from Anika's side too" Sarika personally said to Suma inside.

"Sarika ji, it's not like that, Anika loves Avinash, I can see that in her eyes, but I think she's afraid of marriage and it's very sudden to her now, I'll talk to her" Suma said.

"Don't force her, Anika is also my daughter now" Sarika said.

"Oh, already teamed up" Suma said and laughed.

"Avinash I'm sorry. I should've discussed it with you first" Sarika said after Anika's parents left and everyone went into their rooms.

"No mom, you've done good, else I don't know when would we open up and Anika, we both just recently got together after I came back, even I too need some time to know all about her and her lifestyle even though I love her" Avinash said.

Sarika nodded and said, "Okay, you both are in this situation. You both can solve it, but I want only Anika to be my daughter-in-law," Sarika said.

"Yes mom, it will be only her," Avinash said.

Meanwhile, In Ahuja's home,

Suma and Gowtham were in Anika's room talking with Anika,

"Anika, what happened to you all of a sudden? Avinash's grandma felt bad." Suma said.

"Mom," Anika whined and went into Suma's hug.

"Mom, it's just suddenly when they asked about marriage, I got scared and I don't know what to reply," Anika said.

"What's there to fear, maybe today or tomorrow, you'll have to marry someday. And your father has already started searching for the groom and we're happy you found yourself and it's our Avinash too, but fear, Anika, are you unsure of your future with Avinash?" Suma asked.

Anika thought about what Suma said.

"Anika, it's your decision, we'll not force you or compel you, you are an adult now, you know what to do and when to do," Gowtham said calmly to his daughter.

"Yeah dad and thanks mom, I'm sorry for creating all this tension, but Avinash is the only person I'll marry and yes, I'll marry him and I'll personally say it to him, please don't say it to anyone before I say to him" Anika requested her parents.

"we won't but Anika remember, we are always there for you and will always support your in any decision. I trust my daughter." Gowtham said.

"Thank you dad" Anika hugged her parents while tears formed in her eyes to realize they love her and support her this much. At one point she thought what if her parents don't accept Avinash, but now she doesn't need to worry.

Anika was in bed messaging Avinash,
'Thanks for the day, I love you more and more, Good night baby.'

Anika was planning for tomorrow while from beside home Avinash saw the lights in Anika's room were off and replied to her message, 'I love you more than you and Good night, dream about me(*Wink emoji)(*heart emoji)'

At midnight, Avinash and Anika were in deep slumber while their hearts were dancing and screaming their love for each other in their dreams.

There is something romantic in wishing GoodMorning and GoodNight to your loved ones.

Plus, I love Anika's parents. They are very supporting to her, they trust her because she earned that trust and they supported her in her decisions.

And about Marriage, I think even in a love marriage, except in some extreme conditions, every girl will be tensed when speaking about the marriage, because it's a major change in her life, every girl has to go through.

But having parents like Suma and Gowtham, no girl would feel much fear.

Coming to the story, what do you think Anika will do?
See you soon,
-Ahseenam.