1- flowers.

!! Mention of death and abuse !!

Your POV.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing through my ears. The horrid sound of the alarm clock always ruined my mornings. I hate the thought of waking up early to deal with students who only care for me for my looks and think I have anything I could ever want.

I graced my fingers lightly along my alarm clock. I'm not one of those people who break my alarm clock in annoyance. I rather keep it in good shape I might hate it but I need it. Pressing the off button I stood up from my bed. Due to my low iron I felt almost like falling as my vision went black but it didn't last for long and as soon as it was over I walked over to my bathroom. I don't take showers in the morning I take them before bed it helps me sleep better.

I looked at myself in the mirror an heavy sigh leaving my lips. I wish I looked.. average. Not too attractive not too ugly. Just right. The way I get cat called and followed in school makes me regret wishing I looked perfect at my fifth birthday.

I ran an hand through my messy h/c hair. I don't have the energy to fix it today. I stared at my eye bags. They went away durning the day but when I did have them I felt so insecure. I hate them with all my heart. But complaining won't help. I need to get ready.

I pulled out my toothbrush from my mirror cabinet and put a tad bit over the normal amount of toothpaste on it. I brushed my teeth while leaning against the bathroom door. After I was done I slashed my face with water and head over to my room to change.

I pulled open my first drawer to get some black baggy Jean's and then reached down to my second drawer which held my shirts. I pulled out a white shirt. In my third drawer held my sweaters that didn't fit in my closet. My closet was small. Not an walk in closet like you'd expect from a big house like mine, simply put as my mom gave me the maids room after my fathers passing. She blamed me for everything that happened that night. I took everything she did to me. I took the bruises the cuts and more. I really hope some day I'll make it out of here. I don't care how long it takes I just need to be free.

Enough of that heavy topic. I need to get dressed before I'm late. Then mother will be really mad. Back to my sweater I picked out.. it's a black sweater with a skeleton design on it. 

I hurried to put on my clothes in fear my mother would yell at me to get dressed faster. I slid on some white and black air force ones and swung my backpack over my shoulder.

I rushed out my room and down the grand stairs that stood in the middle of my home which lead to an grand piano entrance. The smell of alcohol was thrown up my nose I shut my eyes in disgust. Fuck mom. Another reason to leave this house faster. I pulled open the giant sliver and gold designed doors which lead to a few cars parked outside my home. I saw my two body Guards in front of the Porsche my mother doesn't like which is why it's the only one I'm allowed to take. The door was opened for me by one of the guards. The seats are hard leather which I didn't care for as I sat inside.

The ride was quiet and short. The school is in the middle of ninjago which made it pretty close to my house. It's an thirty minute walk but an ten minute drive.

Durning the ride I pulled out my phone and checked the 'hey there ninjago.' App.

20% lord Garmadon attack.
80% rain durning 2-4pm
Sunny with light clouds 7am to 2pm.