5- feelings.

Y/NS POV.

it was currently eight am on a monday, i was waiting outside the school, scrolling through instagram on my phone, looking at the many dms of women from this school shooting their shots with me. none of them we're from him.

i sighed and closed my eyes, i could hear students talking about me, as they always do, many giggled as they walked by me or swooned at my looks. i honestly don't understand why people find me attractive.

i wanted to drive cole to school but on school days my drivers take me to school and they'd refuse to take cole to school, drop him off yes, but waking up extra early to take another kid to school would be too much for them.

i opened my phone and flicked on over to messages, i pressed on cole's contact and began writing a message.

My cole<3

wanna walk to class togeth .. |

before i could finish writing the message the bell rang. had i been talking to myself for that long??

i quickly deleted the message and began jogging to my class, it wasn't too far from the entrance, i should only be a minute or two late.

COLES POV.

n/n <3
(nickname)

are you going to be in class today?? sorry i didn't walk with you to class nya was ranting to me about y..|

before i finished typing y/n walked in.

i glanced up at the sound of the classroom door opening, in walked y/n, he stood out like an angel, something i could never do. he was tall, had the most perfect haircut that framed his face, his h/c hair complimented his e/c eyes that made him even more beautiful. his jawline was sharp, his lips we're soft and the most perfect size, he had muscles, but not too much to where it was sickening but not too little, enough to see the fact he had abs through his shirt. moving on to his clothes, he has such an nice style, it's more of an 2000's rnb style, it compliments his golden retriever personality. his outfits are always clean and well put together. he always smells good, his teeth are always white and his posture is always right, i understand why every girl, even the teacher swoons after him.

he turned his head towards me, and it was as if time stopped, he stared directly into my eyes, he looked at me as if i was the only person in the entire earth. he's always so sweet to me, caring and kind. he's like an prince, the golden retriever to my black cat, the upbeat lyrics to my sadden tone. he makes me nervous, i can't help but feel like i'm developing feelings for him. but i can't. i shouldn't.

Y/NS POV.

i walked into the classroom, an minute late, i was greeted by students, girls swooning over me. the same thing as always. i normally sit in the middle of the room, while cole sits in the back, no one sits next to him writing him off as the emo loner dude.

i glanced over to him and i could feel my heart pounding against my chest, and it was as if time froze. his shaggy black hair frames his face, he has an sharp jawline, defined cheekbones, an greek nose which fits his bold eyebrows and dark eyes perfectly, his lashes are long and his lips are big and soft, always look as if he drowns his lips in chapstick. making them even more desirable. he has slight freckles, they're light brown and hardly noticeable. but i noticed them when we hung out, they're gorgeous, he has dimples, big ones. they're adorable. he's well built. i'd say a little bit more built than me? you can tell he's a gym rat. i love that. why isn't everyone simping over him?