3- ranting.

YOUR POV.

I WOKE UP, a smile on my face today. there wasn't any school today due to it being saturday. i rolled on over to my side and took out my phone, yesterday cole hadn't texted me, i gave him my contact info but he didn't give me his. whenever he wants to reach out he can, i'll wait.

after scrolling through my social medias for a bit i place down my phone and headed on over to my bathroom, i brushed my teeth, combed my hair and showered, as one normally does. i walk back on over to my bed and sit down on it. i close my eyes and think, ignoring all the notifications i was getting because none of them were him.

cole. cole brookstone.

he's gorgeous,

ever since middle school i've thought so. the way his black hair falls perfectly without him trying, the way he's just a few inches shorter than me, his lanky yet well built body. his bold features, he truly looks like something out of a movie.

the way he opened up to me left my heart in pieces. i had always watched him, since middle school. i can tell his emotions easily, i learned how to study his expressions and only his. when he told me about his trauma he had a different expression on, one i've never seen. he looked to be a mix between sad, grateful, and admiring either in a loving or just a caring way.

i could feel my middle school self coming back, but for all i know, he could be straight, hell.. he could hate me and probably only put's up with me because i won't leave him alone.

COLES POV.

i sat on the edge of my bed, staring at the umbrella in the corner of my room. it was black, and still slightly damp from the rain storm it was given to me in.

y/n.

y/n gave me this umbrella, and placed roses at my mothers grave. he talked to me throughout the school day, walking me to my classes, he tried his best to get to know me, he sat with me at lunch, made sure his friends would stop picking on lloyd when i asked, he then waited for me after lunch, not judging how much food i ate, he took me to an park and opened up to me, and i opened up to him. he asked for my number, then he offered to drive me home.

and for years i was jealous, i hated him. i hated how everyone praised him and how famous and rich he was. i never understood how much he was really hurting. he lost his father in an car accident on his very birthday, yet he smiles at everyone, and does his best to comfort me when he lost his parent in a way more traumatic way.

i feel bad i ever judged him, it wasn't right of me. to judge someone as caring and beautiful as him.

what i would do to see his smile one more time.

snap out of it cole, you just met the guy.

i sigh, i drop my eyes from the umbrella in the corner of the room and scroll through my phone, looking to see if anyone messaged me.

mouth of lightning.

COLE! there hasn't been an garmadon attack in three days.. if this keeps up he either quit or he's planning something insane!

i sigh at jays message.

yeah. hopefully he quit.

i'll miss jikan though :(

right. jikan, in other words, the time ninja. the gray ninja. we can't know his identity because he's way too valuable. control time control everything they say. he doesn't know our identity's either. but he's so caring, every fight he looks over everyone, makes sure everyone's okay and most importantly is there for me every time i vent about how lonely i feel.