2- friends.

Your POV.

My pillow was wet from the ice that had been placed on my cheek the whole night,  I placed the ice onto my night stand and made my way to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror made my heart break into an thousand pieces. The bruise was really big. The swelling went down a bit but it was still noticeable. I traced my fingers down to the cabinet under the sink. That's where I kept make up to cover up things like this. I'm not good with make up I just find whatever is my skin tone and run with it.

Applying the make up was easy I just put some on my finger then applied it onto my face. The bruise now appeared to be gone which is good. But I really have to get going soon or I'll be late. But before then I have the check the ninjago app.

Chance of rain: 0%
Sunny with clouds: 100%
Lord Garmadon attack: 10%

...

Cole's POV.

I was currently at my locker getting my books when an train of thoughts hit me. The way I view y/n has changed quite a bit because I know how it feels to lose somebody but that's still no excuse to let his friends bully Lloyd. Last night what had happened stood in my head. The way he looked at me. The flowers, the umbrella.. something nya would have wished happened to her. It's just something about how he acted towards me that day. It keeps flashing in my head. His smile, his e/c eye's, his voice. I'm trying to get over it.

The moment the locker door closed I saw an tall figure had been standing behind the locker door. The sight made my heart stuck in my throat. Fuck. I was just thinking about him.

"Hey Cole." He smiled. that charming smile that gained my trust yesterday.

"What do you want?" I asked looking up at the male, he's not too much taller than me but he's still tall.

"I want to be your friend." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets he sounded genuine.

"Listen." I linked my eyes with him an frown on my lips. "Just because we had one cute moment doesn't mean I'm going to hang out with you and that group of bully's."

His lips parted as his eyes went slightly wide. It's clear he had never been rejected like that. He looked hurt, really hurt. I almost felt bad.

"I-.. I'm not a bully. And they aren't really my friends." He said. I scoffed and began walking away. He chased after me, walking besides me. A lot of people were staring which I didn't really like.

"I'll believe it when I see it." I said gripping my books. Who does this bully think he is?

"see what?" He asked with an confused expression on his face. He looked like an almost confused puppy.

"You standing for Lloyd. I seen you just watch as they pick on him. You're their leader if you tell them to back off they will." I rolled my eyes. I don't expect him to do it anyways.

"I can't change what the whole school thinks." He sighed running an hand through his messy h/c hair locks. His hair fell perfectly without him even trying.

"You have a lot more of an effect then you think you do." I said averting my eyes.

"If he's your friend why don't you stand up for him?"

"Because I can't make a change as much as you can!!"

He stopped his walking with an sad expression on his face. He looked like he wanted to scream and shout but he didn't.

"I'll see you at class." He muttered before simply turning his back towards me. did i offend him?

...