✨Introduction✨

Hello, lovely!

I'm so happy you're here.

This book is going to be such a JOURNEY and having you come on it with me is such a privilege.

I will be hosting weekly questions where you guys get to vote and sliding into your DM's with cheeky teasers (with permission, of course).

I also have something else exciting to share:

I've been working with @Wattpad to bring you the entire story from not only Anastasia's POV, but also Freddie's! I've never done this before, but after speaking with some of you, it seems you are really interested in having the entire story availa...

I've been working with @Wattpad to bring you the entire story from not only Anastasia's POV, but also Freddie's! I've never done this before, but after speaking with some of you, it seems you are really interested in having the entire story available to you from a differing perspective.

So, y'all are getting it!

Anastasia's POV is the core story and will remain COMPLETELY FREE. Freddie's POV will be paywalled and available at the end of each chapter as a story branch. You do not need to read both parts in order to follow along with the story. This is an incredible opportunity for me, as it supports me in my full-time writing career.

I always strive to make my work available for EVERYONE and this project allows me to do that, whilst also building a sustainable career for myself.

It's a fun, initiative way to write a novel and I'm SUPER excited to have you guys experience this first with me. 💕

Now, before we continue, I must stress this book comes with a warning:

📚Detailed sex scenes

📚Themes of abuse

📚Themes of self-harm

📚Themes of eating disorders

If any of the above topics are triggering to you, please be aware that they will appear throughout the book.

Once again, I am SUPER excited you're here and cannot wait for you to fall in love with Freddie & Ana.

Make sure you add this book to your library and tell EVERYONE you know to do the same. HAHA!

See ya in the booooook!

Lots of love,

Rebecca xo