TWENTY

🌷Ana🌷

Freddie leads me towards his bathroom, hand positioned firmly in his. He immediately turns on the shower and sets about grabbing two fresh towels from the cupboard underneath the sink. Mine is white and his is blue, making me smile.

"You have his and hers towels."

His cheeks stain red with embarrassment.

"Are these new too?"

"Maybe," he admits, placing them on the basket beside the shower door. "I figured this place could go a makeover."

"What's brought all this on?" I ask, stripping down and following him into the shower when ushered.

"I'm a dad now," he replies, adjusting the temperature for us. "Kitchen tables and nice towels are the basic fundamentals for any new parent."

I crack up at this

"Didn't you know?"

"I do now," I admit, smiling like an idiot.

He matches my smile before turning suddenly serious. "I want her to have nice things, ya know?"

"Of course."

"I want you to have nice things too," he admits, materialising a bottle of strawberry shampoo from the shelf where his shower gel lives.

It's not my usual brand, but the fact he's gone to the trouble of purchasing my preferred scent makes my insides feel funny.

"When you come for sleepovers."

"Wow."

"Is it too much?" he questions, panicking over nothing.

"No, not at all," I insist, reaching for his arm. "I'm just not used to being taken care of like this."

"I like taking care of you," he admits.

I can't help but smile at him. "And I like taking care of you."

My face breaks out into the biggest smirk ever and before he can so much as pour the shampoo onto his hand, I fall to my knees and cup his erection. He hisses at the unexpected action, instinctively positioning his hand at the back of my neck.

"Fuck, Ana!" he moans, watching me caress his dick.

I lick my lips and lean forward, teasing him with my tongue. I swirl his tip for a few seconds before incorporating light sucks.

"You're too fucking good at this," he groans, resting his hand on the tiled wall behind my head.

His hips start gently moving in time with my head, increasing the friction between his cock and my mouth. I stare up at him as his body takes on a life of its on, face full of arousal. He drags his lower lip between his teeth, unable to suppress the moans bubbling up in his chest.

"Oh, baby! Don't stop. Don't fucking stop!"

I increase my rhythm, needing him to enjoy every second of this. Needing more of this man. I reach for his arse and squeeze, doing so more for my own benefit more than anything else. Freddie moans and jolts forward, seemingly a fan of the arse squeeze. I do it twice more before feeling bold and doing something completely out of my norm.

SLAP!

I fucking spank him.

He propels forward, catching himself on the wall in front.

"Fuck!" he yells, face contorting. "Do that again, Ana!"

I happily oblige, glad he likes it so much. His skin is taut when my hand meets his behind, no doubt due to the fact he's tensing every muscle in his body. He's so strong and sturdy, built like a Greek statue if Greek statues are sexy as hell dripping wet. The shower head sprays his back, keeping me shielded as I continue to suck his cock the way he likes it. This is only my second time performing oral sex and I already know what Freddie likes. What gets him off. Still, there's always room for improvement and I love experimenting on him. So much so, I push my breasts together and run his shaft through my cleavage, the water on my skin acting as lube. He slides through with ease, hissing his delight. I look up and find him watching with fire behind his eyes, silently observing. His grip on my neck tightens the closer he is to releasing and I fucking love how he gives me these little warning signs. I increase my speed and before long, he's matching my every movement. His breaths come out in short bursts the more he thrusts. He uses his spare hand to pinch my nipple and the moment it elongates, he climaxes all over my chest, barking out his enjoyment. His orgasm seems to go on for an eternity and I love watching him succumb to his pleasure like this. Freddie is so expressive. So vocal.