𝟎𝟏 | 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞

"How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you..."

O Z H A N held his little princess close to his heart, he had moist eyes which were holding their tears

O Z H A N held his little princess close to his heart, he had moist eyes which were holding their tears. His Aliya had grown up so fastly, he still remembered the day when he bought her home from the hospital with Dilainoor. She was so small, so pink and whenever he would be close to her, she would wrap her tiny hand around his finger just like how he was wrapped around her little finger.

Despite having two other sons, Ehsan and Aliyan, his princess had a slightly special place in his heart. Daughters are often closer to their father, and Aliya was no different. She loved her parents equally but she was perhaps more attached to Ozhan. "My princess is all grown up now, she is a woman." He kissed her forehead lovingly.

She was married. Aliya never liked big, extravagant weddings that's why she choose to do a simple nikkah with closest friends and family as per the sunnah. Adam didn't have a problem with it, he had a really small family and very few friends.

So, here they were at Aliya's house after coming back from the mosque. The nikkah went smoothly, and it was now time for rukhsati.

Ozhan's eyes landed on his two sons who were standing in front of Adam with their arms on his shoulders. He knew, despite being younger than Aliya they were very protective of her. Hence, they are giving a brotherly talk to Adam. "Even if Aliya appi is our elder sister, we love her like elder brothers. She is our only and precious sister, so..Adam bhai if you hurt her. We will give you a special treatment." Ehsan patted Adam's shoulder with a evil smile. The two of them were almost the same height.

"Your sister is safe with me, Ehsan." Adam said in a duh tone.

"She better be, or else..." Adam looked down at Aliyan. The teenager of just seventeen years was threatening him? What will he do? Puncture his car's tires?

"Aliyan, shut up. You're just seventeen bro, and you are threatening Adam bhai who is twenty six." Ehsan shook his head at his younger brother.

"Stop treating me like a baby, bhai." Aliyan whined with a glare. Ehsan shrugged off his whines.

"We trust you Adam bhai, that's why today Aliya appi is married to you. But..you stay away from her." Ehsan showed his palm.

"They are married bro, they don't have to stay away from each other." Aliyan reminded

"Your brothers are giving a nice talk to your husband." Aliya blushed at the mention of Adam. "Your mama wanted to talk to you." Aliya nodded and looked for her mother. She saw her in a corner, with tears in her eyes. Aliya knew how emotional her mother was, she had been through a lot in her life before marrying Ozhan and even after their marriage. Her past haunted her.

Of course, being the only daughter and the first born of her parents. She was special for everyone. She was born after a lot of duas, and she was a blessing for her parents. Because Ozhan told her how their lives changed after she came in their lives. Daughters are blessings of Allah.