𝟎𝟓 | 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞

"He is a mess with unfinished thoughts..."

W A S she that bad that the person she started to fall for, doesn't want her anymore? It has not been two months to their nikkah and he wanted a divorce

W A S she that bad that the person she started to fall for, doesn't want her anymore? It has not been two months to their nikkah and he wanted a divorce. A week, a week she didn't see him, a week she didn't hear his voice, a week she didn't see his smile. She missed him but it seemed like Adam didn't care about her anymore.

Aliya didn't tell her parents about anything but just told them that she missed them a lot, and Adam was busy these days hence why he didn't came to see them. She dreaded the moment Adam will sent the divorce papers, how can he do this? He can't make a decision alone. Whatever the problem is, they promised to face it together.

'you don't matter to me.'

But he became her world in such a short span of time. She loved him but he didn't even care a bit for her. She refused to believe this, he showed her his care through his actions every damn time. His words didn't match his actions. She did matter to him.

'You're so clingy'

Was she clingy? Just because she was concerned for him, for his health, for his happiness? Did he accept her as a burden only? Not his wife?

Aliya stared outside the window in her room, as the rain poured fiercely outside. She loved rain, it give her a sense of serendipity and relaxation. They say if you pray when it's raining, Allah will give you what you want. So she prayed, she prayed to the Almighty to not separate her from her husband. She prayed to Allah to give her back her love, her husband, her Adam.

Lost in her chain of thoughts, she didn't notice her mother who had entered her room after knocking a few times. Dilainoor was starting to doubt her daughter, and wanted to ask her what the real matter was. She didn't mind Aliya staying at her house, but somewhere in her mind she was worried for her daughter to be in the situation she was in her first marriage. God forbids.

"Aliya ?" Aliya snapped her head to her mother and wiped her tears immediately. Unfortunately, Dilainoor saw her daughter's tears.

"Mama, aaye behte. App kab ayi ?" Dilainoor smiled sadly and took Aliya's hand in hers. She guided her to her bed and made her sit down.

"I knocked a few times but you were lost in your thoughts. Why were you crying, meri jaan ?" Dilainoor stroked her daughter's hair.

"Nothing special..." Aliya avoided her gaze.

"Aliya I am your mother so don't lie to me. I will not judge. Please tell me, God forbids I am having scary thoughts. Why are you here since a week and why didn't Adam came to see you even once? Does he abus-" Aliya's eyes widened, she shook her head vigorously.