The Fallen Godess - Before It Starts

Welcome to the rewrite of "Amy' Adventures" now known as. "The Fallen Goddess" because that sounds badass.

This is the first book in a series of idk how many. Obviously one for each season. Maybe. Season 9 and 10 might be together but i'm not entirely sure. I need to try not to get ahead if myself.

I just wanted to get something out since the first chapter is written. Normally I would write like seven chapters and then publish the first one so I'm not stressing about being behind, but i've come to realise that if people actually enjoy my books. They'll be patient and wait.

This book is VERY different to the first one. So many plot changes. (Thank god) way more world building and in depth thinking on each and evey character. Every single character, OC or not, i have fallen in love with. They all have their thing. Even if some of them aren't born as of chapter 1. I don't care. They all have a part to play in the machine that is "The Fallen Goddess" and I am personally proud of how much the story had developed since I first began writting on here.

Last time round I treated the book as a way for me to get out what I was imagining. But I quickly realised that everyone's though processing is different. Some people need way more description than I had in the last book because I new what the layout was for most things.

You didn't.

And I hope that this book does better than the first time round. Since in my opinion the writting in the last book was appalling. But i've read more books now. I have inspiration. On how to describe things. How to make a character their own. And to hopefully, make you laugh. That's what makes a good book (In my opinion) humur, romance, magic, mystery and adventure.

I've loved Ninjago for ages. I started watching it around 2018. One of my friends saw the movie and begged me to watch it. I did. And loved it. So when they told me it was *losely* based off of a TV show. I couldn't help myself. I remember watching the first episode. Falling in love with each individual character. Crying over Zane's death. Getting annoyed at the characters. And admiring how well thought out everything was. I didn't care when the designs changed. Or the animation changed. Sure Lloyd's new voice actor scared the shit outta me but wedon'ttalkaboutthat. I could't bring myself to care about the changes in the show. It was still good old Ninjago.

The first time waiting for a new season for me was Seabound I think. God that was AGONY. But I like to think it was worth it. Same with Crystalized. Everything I loved about Ninjago was in Crystalized. Adventure, Suspense, Skylor, Pixane, Garmadon, Harumi, Closure, Magic, sKYLoR, Mystery all while still making me laugh and cry hysterically.

Seriously Garmadon gave me a fucking heart attack. But I wouldn't want anything in that season to change. (You all can disagree but Crystalized is one of my favourite seasons.) And I am so excited for united you have no idea!!!

So I hope you can do the same while reading my book. Laugh, get angry at the characters (I'm the author. I have sO mUcH pOWEr) and cry. Yep. I'm going to try and get at least some sympathy.

Also be prepared for as many Taylor Swift references I can fit into anything! :)

Btw I added the picture at the beginning ages ago and now I can't change it so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Credit's to the person who made it!

So enjoy.
And prepare yourselves.
It's going to be one heck of a ride.

The Fallen Goddess - Before It StartsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara