One - Welcome To The Show!

I'm sorry this took so long but I am an overthinker so I have gone over this so many times you have no idea 😂

As a heads up my gramma isn't the best but please tell me if there are any mistakes and I will fix them!

Thank you for reading and being so patient I am so grateful you have no idea <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up on the first day of the half term break is weird. Your body is back to being in the routine of school. Get up at eight. Get there at eight thirty. Get in at nine. Work for six hours and a bit. Repeat.
But then it's not the same. Especially, on the first day of a week and a half break. It was weird.
At least, that's what Amanda thought as she swirled her cereal around with her spoon. "Come on Ames. Eat your breakfast your dad's being impatient." Her mother, Lilly Brookstone said placing her hands on either of her daughter's shoulders. "Yeah. Or I'll eat it." Her older brother, Cole, challenged as he crossed his arms. The young girl stared at her brother before slowly placing the spoon in her mouth. In response, he gasped dramatically. "How dare you." He said blankly. Amanda giggled sweetly in response while Lilly sat opposite her and took out her phone.

Lilly Brookstone was a tall, slim and curvy woman with dark brown hair that reached her waist and a matching pair of eyes. Her tanned skin glimmered in the morning sun and with her hair in a low ponytail, she looked like a princess. She wore a plain black top paired with blue jeans, black socks and white trainers. It was a simple look, but the women wore it with an elegance that could rival even the best of models. Lilly was a kind but secretive women. She had a handful of close friends that she would trust her life with but even then, she kept to herself. Even with her troubled past, she never let it get in the way of keeping her precious two children safe.

Her eldest son, Cole Brookstone, sat next to her as he stared enviously at his sisters food. He had his mother's dark hair and hazel eyes. They complimented each other nicely. Cole was tall and in surprisingly good shape despite him being nine and the amount of cake he ate. But I guess the appetite came with being a Brookstone. He was a cheerful kid, with a heart big enough for everyone in Ninjago. Cole was a protective brother and would demand the world to stop spinning if it meant keeping his sister safe. The lengths that he would go to, to keep his precious little sister happy? Astronomical. It was admirable really.

And then. Across from the table sat Amanda Avery Brookstone. The star of the show if you will. The saviour of all of Ninjago. In her...early years- She's six give her some time.

Amanda was a strange kid. Her way of thinking was different to the way other kids thought. She was aware yet so oblivious. Intelligent. Yet so naive. Everything was either difficult or easy. Everything is different when you're a child, easier almost. And although no one really listens to you, it brings a sense of comfort, snuggling in your mothers or fathers arms. Dancing around in your pyjamas getting ready for school. Being a child is something I miss. And I'm sure you miss it to. Shoulder length, dirty blonde hair rested on her head and pale blue eyes that she got from her dad. The girl had a white dress layered underneath a grey cardigan to warm her in the autumn weather.

You see, Ninjago isn't like your world. With all your technology and power with conflict, weapons and discrimination. Ninjago had everything a child could ever want. Magic.
And although most tales of said magic had become just that, fairy tales. The point still stood.
Ninjago. Has. Magic. Gods and Goddesses. Dragons, Kings and queens, prophecies and fate.
But with light, must also come darkness. A counter act if you will. Something to balance it out. Some prophecies led to marriage and a happy ever after, while others led to death and disaster. Everyone's destiny is different. Anything could be unleashed with the wave of a quill, terrifying.