Two

Sorry about the wait I've been away on holiday and just finished editing it!
Hope you enjoy and don't read it to fast cus I still need to finish the next chapter.
(Help me i wanna cry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show had been running for about an hour and by now, the two kids had grown bored and had resulted to whispering about school. The group that was performing on stage were a group of three girls singing a cover to some random song that had been played too much on the radio. "They're ruining this song for me Lils...And I don't even know what this song is!" Abigail complained quietly as she stared at the girls as one of them began fumbling on her words.

"Be nice Abi." Lilly muttered, eyes staying on the stage.
"Your right. Not everyone can sing as well as me." Abigail said in reassurance. Lilly snorted suddenly, drawing the attention of a few nearby people. After ushering a few apologies, she turned to face the redhead.
"You, shut up." She said poking Abigail's chest and jerking her fingers towards the stage. She rolled her eyes at Lilly's childish antics before sighing and doing as told. "Thank you." Lilly breathed before all attention returned to the stage as the song finished and the three girls got their score.
"And now, Ninjago, we have our last performance. The defending champions! Our very own, Royal Blacksmiths!" The blonde man shouted into the microphone as four men wearing brown, ironed suits with black smooth hair walked on and began to take their places on the stage while the crowd cheered. But the loudest cheers were from the other three Brookstone's that sat in the audience. The quietest cheer, ironically, coming from Abigail.
"GO DAD!" Cole shouted from his seat.

The audience calmed down as they began creating melodies with their voices, all together, creating a music masterpiece with no instruments. Acapella at its finest. After a minute or two, the group fell silent, as did the audience before they erupted into cheers for the group. And as they received their scores, (Perfect by the way, except for Darren on the end. Fuck you Darren) the cheers only got louder. They had won. And as the trophy was placed into the groups hands, pride blossomed in Lilly's chest. The family reunited backstage in the midst of celebrations. "Lilly!" Lou shouted wrapping his arms around her strong frame, bringing her into a crushing hug. They were soon joined by Cole and Amanda.
"Group hug yay!" Cole commented quietly as his small arms wrapped around his mother's hips.

💜🌸🏆🌸💜

Lilly, Abigail, Cole and Amanda were waiting in the foyer for Lou to come out of the dressing room. Lilly had given her phone to Amanda and Cole to keep them quiet while Abigail filled her in on all the drama that she missed out on.
"So, Koko was talking to me last night and she was telling me about this massive new discovery they made at the base of the...Wailing Alps I think it was." Lilly hummed in acknowledgement, so Abigail continued.
"Anyways so she and Garm have gone to check it out and everything." Lilly scoffed lightly in amusement.
"That should go well." She said in reference to Misako and Garmadon's solo mission.
"Tell me about it." Abigail started; a bright smile displayed on her lips.
"Koko did seem quite irritated when she told me that part. But she was also quite quick to move on."
"Ugh. I love Koko but she just needs to get over herself and kiss him." Lilly whined in an amused frustration.
"I knowwww. Garmadon has loved her since he first saw her and Koko's lucky enough to even have someone to look at her like that." Abigail rambled. Lilly stroked her shoulder in silent sympathy.
"Abi-"
"I know. I know. I brought in on myself." She muttered bitterly.
"What- No. You fell in love, and it ended badly. It happens. Stop beating yourself up about it." Lilly said lightly punching her shoulder.
"And besides. You might not have Chen's love, but you have mine. And Maya. Heck you have Wu's as well. You are not as alone as you think you are." She continued. A soft chuckle tumbled quietly from Abi's lips.
"Thanks' Lil."
"No problem. Anything for my little sister."
"I'm oLDER THAN YoU-"
"Mmmm. Still shorter than me."
"Fuck you Lilly."
"When?"
"Ah ah ah. Married." Abigail counted pointing an accused finger at Lilly.
"...Touché."