𝟏. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

୨·̩͙ ꒦꒷ the class encounter 
╚══.𖤐.══════════════╝

The ring of bells echoed through the empty place with no close house, just one mansion. The only thing calling the attention for that place was a coral singing a famous Christmas song.

"Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas! Dong what they send, Dong without end. Their joyful tone, to every home."

But thought the song was a joyful song for this special dates, the people that live in the place, weren't very happy. 

"Dong what they send, Dong without end. Their joyful tone, to every home."

"Ding dong, ding dong..."

They kept singing the same happy tone, when at a certain point that people. Weren't taking anymore.

"Deck, the halls, with bought of holly."

Little did the coral knew, this was the last performance they would make for that day, or even for their live. Reunited in the top of the roof, The Addams Family: Gomez, Morticia, Grandmama, William, Pugsley, Lurch and Thing. 

The wealthiest people around that town, the most rich people in the place. Yet, their family carried something more big then the money... The oddity. 

With a kiss on Morticia's hand, Gomez made a sign with his hand that was holding cigar. So, Grandmama and Lurch could dump the weird liquid on the annoying happy people, who scream in despair.

.

.

.

A clock chimed at the early morning, it was a rather cold day, but it was days like that, that made everything more comfortable to the people there. Thing, the hand. Stopped the clock that was in the big hallway, and made his way to the kitchen. 

Whenever, he stoped seeing Gomez already awake in the door, looking at the empty room. After tugging Gomez's pants he spoke up, at the place where it was pure silence.  

"Think of it, Thing. For 25 years, we've attempt to contact Fester in the great beyond, and for 25 years... Nothing." He sighed, the slow thought of he was losing hope consume his feelings up. "I'm beginning to think my brother is truly lost."

Meanwhile, in the Pugsley's room, where he was tied up by his older brother, William, who seemed to be 15 years old, awhile Pugsley seemed to be 13.

"Don't be a baby, I know what I am doing."

Pugsley tried to talk but it was muffled by a full apple in his mouth, the only thing that was consider able to hear was he voice saying.

"Help me."

William aimed the cross-bow to his young brother and shoot it. If he got it right or not we will not know. 

As Gomez got to the opposite side of the house he was on, Thing followed him. In the shared room, in bed Morticia was layed in there, sleeping with the worse nightmares in her head. Gomez watched her with a smile on his face.