𝟐. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

୨·̩͙ ꒦꒷ the weird people with money
╚══.𖤐.══════════════╝

(Y/n) sat with William in silence for a moment, but she didn't want to make thing awkward so decided to talk.

"You don't talk that much do you?"

"Or you talk to much..."

Bingo, horrible way to start a conversation. (Y/n) eyes winded, but for a moment she actually laughed, maybe to take things on a normal situation, where she would laugh and everything would be ok.

"Maybe you are right..." She sighed, but her eyes were caught in what he was eating, it was a kind of odd black thing, she thought it would be rude to stare at it for to long so look it away, better to not judge, it could have a good taste actually. "The drawing you were making in Miss Firkins class, you said it was great aunt, mind asking why she is your hero?"

Another horrible way to start a conversation.

"She was burned as a witch in 1706, my mother say she danced naked in the town square and enslaved a minister."

(Y/n) stared at William for a couple of moments, he was expecting everyone has the same reaction whenever he tell something about his family, they usually run away, or have the same reaction as (Y/n) that was shock. But what come next was actually surprising.

"Wish there was more people like her this days." She scoffed with a laugh, but then got a little more serious. "But I meant, I admire your personal hero is someone like her. If I draw someone like her my father would freak out."

He look down for a while as the girl got back to eat, he look up and asked her.

"So, can you talk about you personal hero?"

(Y/n) look up with eyes winded in awe, like she just won a billion dollars. She nodded and started talking all about the drawing of her hero.

Maybe after all, that wasn't a bad way to strike a conversation with the boy.

.

.

.

As Morticia took the roses and cut that little red thing that annoyed her so much off she kept the beautiful thorns on a vase.

"It is a milestone, Tish." Gomez started as he played chess with Thing "This very night, our 25th seance. All those years gnawed by guilt... Undone by woe... Burning with uncertainty."

"Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job."

She said with a sly smile on her face, Gomez turned away from the game and with a smirk, said.

"Oh, Tish."

"Imagine, Darling, if Fester did come back... Half alive, barely human, a rotting shell."

She said cutting the last rose, Gomez layed on the chair and looked at her.

"Don't tease."

Outside the Addams house, Tully and Margaret walked to the house gates, when opened Margaret was the first to pass and Tully the second, but when he did the gates closed trapping his coat.