𝟑. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

୨·̩͙ ꒦꒷ we meet again

╚══.𖤐.══════════════╝

Thunders roared in the rainy night, both Morticia and Gomez watched from the window their children playing in the storm.

"It's a miserable night."

He almost whispered in her ear, with his low voice. She smiled and nodded watching the water going down the sky drop by drop.

"I know, darling. Seance weather." She agreed with him before calling their children "Children, we're starting! Put down that antenna."

She ordered both boys, who were smiling and laughing with the antenna in hands hoping to get lighting struck.

.

.

.

"It's unbelievable. This hideous creature and my little boy."

Abigail said looking at a black and white picture of younger Fester, (Y/n) who was on her side, eyes winded, looking to Gordon then the picture.

"They look identical." Gordon groaned at her eating more asian fast food, and Abigail was about to do something to her, but she started talking back "But they're his family. What makes you guys think they'll fall for it?"

"Good question: Tully, what makes you think they'll fall for it?"

(Y/n), sighed because her grandma just repeated what she said. But they all turned to Tully waiting for an answer.

"You shave your head, we dress you up. No problem. They'll think he's Fester, their long lost brother."

"I hope so, for your sake."

"Hey, I've been their lawyer for years. They're morons."

(Y/n) frowned, she didn't throught William was ang stupid, the opposite, she thinks he will notice before anyone do. The Addams are just weird and different, but that doesn't mean they are morons.

"Obviously."

(Y/n) excused herself by standing up and going to her room in that old rusty motel.

"They are not Morons. No doubt they are smarter than you, grandmother." She mocked the last part as it came out of her mouth. " She sighed, throwing herself on bed. "Everything does not have to go back to mom. If we get the money back, father will have a better job and won't have to move back with mom in California."

Back in the living room, Abigail soon asked.

"Now, what about the gold?"

"They got this vault..."

"Where!?"

Gordon interrupted Tully, pressing him against the wall, making Tully start stuttering.

"I'm not sure."

"That's a problem."

Gordon said as his mom nodded proudly, and Tully kept talking about the vault and telling all he knew, as if he just was a partner in some crime, in this case he will be part of a crime.

"Fester's been missing for 25 years. He and Gomez had a fight. Gomez feels incredibly guilty about it. He'll tell you anything. Just ask. It's foolproof."

"It had better be. Now, get out."

Abigail said in a threatening tone, as Gordon let Tully go, making the old man make his way to exit.