𝟒. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

୨·̩͙ ꒦꒷ midnight storms

╚══.𖤐.══════════════╝

"He was found in Miami, tangled in a tuna net. It was just last month, during the hurricane helga. The sky, it was black like pitch. The waves, they were walls of doom. Can you imagine? They drag him from the ocean, from the very jaws of oblivion."

Doctor Pinder-Schloss tell the magical tale of how they found the almost dead body of Fester Addams. (Y/n) honestly was at her limit, so interrupting she said.

"Are narrating this book, or telling how you find him?"

(Y/n) said sit on the arm chair on William's side who tried to hide his snort, making Doctor Pinder-Schloss frowned losing herself in character soon going back.

"I'm telling you! There were test, so many test. A complete psychological profile. At long last, the Florida department of fish and the game, they say, lo and behold. Oh my, oh my, oh my. Go tell it on the mountains, he is your brother." Gomez started crying on Morticia shoulder. And (Y/n) felt relief, if the woman didn't went back on talking. "Boom! They give him to me at human services, and I am bringing after all these years. Of course with the investment of (Y/n)'s parents money. Oh who knows what heartche, after the naked and the death, I am bringing you home!"

"That's preposterous. Isn't that the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?"

Margret said to Tully, who tried to stop her. But then Homez stood up, making the woman feel under silence.

"It certainly is. Now you're back."

"Yes, back."

Gomez hugged his brother, with a smile. Finally back, after all these years.

"Back to share your joys, your sorrows..."

"Hey, everything."

Tully said, interrupting Gomez who nodded at the comment.

"I just don't know."

Tully took the charity toy out his pocket before Margret start any comment.

"How does this work, again?"

"An infant would understand."

She took the toy out of his hand but it got stuck, again, as grandmama laughed, (Y/n) stood up helping Margret.

"I think... Oh! There you go, auntie."

She taking the toy out of Margret fingers. Making grandmama frown, but with a sudden move she stucked Tully's fingers on the Chinese old emperor toy. Making the grandmama laugh again as the girl left with a satisfied smile.

"Fester Addams, home at long last."

"Well, at least for a week."

Everyone stopped, just a week? After so much time away?

"A week?"

"Don't be ridiculous. You're home."

(Y/n) couldn't help but feel guilty, even though her grandmother said they stole from them, Fester was part of that place. But she stood quiet, if she spoke anything, she would go back to her mother and she would never want it.

"Sorry, but I have to get back. Got a lot of things cooking the bermuda triangle."

"Oh, Gomez."

Morticia fell into the trap of the beautiful place, Bermuda Triangle. Calling the place with the others known names he kissed her hand and she excused for the sudden mood.