6.

I could not stop smiling.

This had to be the happiest I had ever been in a year and I was happy I wanted to spin around, clap, scream, cheer. It might not have ended well but at least the kiss had happened.

I spent the night thinking about it, dreaming about it. I dreamt of the kiss, being held by Harry, the warmth of him. I could not believe I had been able to experience being kissed by him again. I grabbed my pillow and smashed it to my face, trying to muffle my scream.

Okay, okay. I didn't have time to do all this. I had work to get to.

I got off my bed and walked to the bathroom, taking off my clothes as I went. I showered, dried off, moisturized. I needed to make a spa appointment for myself. Maybe this weekend. For work today, I picked out an ivory midi silk skirt, white crop shirt and black heels. I brushed my hair, grabbed my bag and made my way to the kitchen, making myself a cup of coffee and a slice of toast.

I ate, poured the coffee into a to-go mug and left the house. I looked up once I got out, shielding my face with my fingers. The sun was out. The sun was shining.

For the first time in a year, I saw the sun.

I hummed to myself as I made my way to the car, sitting and pulling on my seatbelt, my bag on the passenger's seat. Before driving away, I hit the shuffle on my songs and Little Freak by Harry Styles came on.

I sang along with the song as I drove to work. It didn't take as much time to get to work, driving into the carpark in the basement. I got out and made my way into the building, humming a song on my way. Debby was at her seat, typing away at her laptop.

Once she saw me, she paused. She stared at me with this questioning look and then there was a big smile gracing her face.

"You look happy, Will." she said and I blushed. I knew why I was happy and I. . . It made me so excited. Hopeful.

"The sun is shining, Debby." I said and she giggled. She walked around her table and made her way to me. She pulled me in for a tight hug, her arms around my waist.

"Come on, let's go in so you can tell me everything."

Before we could take a step forward, the elevator doors part and my sister stepped out and she looked angry. She had on a navy blue suit and she had in a waistcoat with nothing underneath. Oh, she did not look please.

Kenneth must have told on me.

"Good morning." I said, a smile still on my face. I literally felt like nothing could bring me down.

"Fuck your good morning." Leah said as she marched forward. "Mom and I picked him out for you and this is how you treat him. Do you know who his father is?" Leah snapped

"I really don't care about that and you know it." I said, shrugging in response.

"You don't ca-"Leah let out a breath, her fist clenched. "I have had it with your attitude and your doom and gloom. You will apologize to Kenneth and you will continue to see him."

"I don't think so." I replied.

"Not if I have a say in this." Debby added, setting her hands on her hips.