9.

We went for dinner and Harry had gotten us a private room at a five star restaurant. It had been so fun to spend so much time with him. I felt happy and free. The best I have felt in a very long time and the food was just as fantastic as I felt.

After dinner, Harry dropped me off at home and walked me up to my door. He had a hand on my waist, pressing a kiss to my cheek and another to my forehead.

"You looked amazing today, sunflower." he said and my legs almost gave out. They turned to almost mush once I had heard the term of endearment. It was completely new and it made me blush so deeply.

"Thank you, Harry." I said albeit shyly.

"Good night, baby."

"Good night."

The night had ended perfectly with another good night text from Harry. The very next day I woke up to the sunlight coming in through the windows. I had forgotten to close the blinds last night. I sat up from the bed, throwing the duvet off me as I pulled my phone closer so I could check why my phone vibrated.

It was a good morning text from Harry.

Harry: Good morning, sunflower

I got out of bed, taking off my pajamas as I made my way towards the bathroom. I opted for a bath this morning, filling the tub with hot water, dropping in a lavender scented lush bomb into it. I grabbed a book, set a timer and before I got in, I took a picture of the bath and sent it to Harry.

Harry: looks good, baby. What scents are you using?

To Harry: Lavender

Harry: Lovely

The timer was set for twenty five minutes and I settled in with a book.  It was a copy of  The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. It was quite refreshing to read. I stayed in for a while until the water was beginning to cool off.

I moisturized and sprayed some scented leave-in-conditioner on my hair, letting it settle before blow drying my hair a little. I decided on a pair of blue wide leg jeans, black stilettos and a floral top that I tied at the front.

I propped my phone on my dresser, set a timer, moved back a bit and took a picture. I scrolled through and sent the ones I was happy with to Harry. Who immediately calls me when he sees it. I pressed the phone to my ear as I grabbed my bag.

I'll eat something from the cafeteria again. I was running a little bit late. What, with the bath and all. But I am not sorry about it.

"Sunflower." Harry said once I had picked the call.

"Hi, Haz."

"You look so pretty today, baby." he said and I pouted just a little.

"Are you saying I don't look good any other day?" I asked, shaking my head at him even though he could not see my face.

"All I'm saying is that you look really pretty today, sunflower." he said with a chuckle.

"Thank you, Haz."

"What are you having for breakfast?"

"I will probably get something to eat from the cafeteria at work." I said, as I grabbed my keys and walked out of the house, making sure the door was locked.

"Want me to send something to your office? It will be yummy."

"Please. Can you?" I asked.

"Of course, baby."

"Thank you, Hazzy. I'm about to start driving, I'll let you know when I get to work." I said and he responded. The call ended a couple of seconds later and then I began the drive to work. I wondered what Harry was going to get sent to my office. My tummy rumbled in anticipation.