15.

Having Harry back in my life sometimes still felt like I was in a dream. Or like maybe I was hallucinating but it is real. I could feel the weight of his hand whenever he touches me, it could be brief or they could be settled on my waist, in my hair, tucking a stray strand behind my ear, pulling me in for a hug, wrapping his arms around me as we cuddled.

Harry always seemed to be touching me one way or the other and I loved it.

Now that he was back in my life, it wasn't like we started from the beginning, it simply felt like we continued off from where we left off. And now, now I am no longer and would no longer be allowed to be intimated by my mom and sister. I would fight for the man. This man who was always supportive and ready to fight for me with all he had.

He had allowed me to be brave enough to be who I am today and I would always be grateful for him.

"Baby, what are you thinking about?"

I blinked and looked up from my plate of food, to stare at Harry who was watching me, a small smile on his face.

"I was thinking of you." I said, suddenly shy, my cheeks heating up.

The small smile that had been on his face had bloomed and he was grinning now. "Really? What about?" he asked before lifting his glass of wine and taking a sip of it. He looked absolutely good tonight, form fitting black mesh shirt and rather than jeans he had gone with perfectly tailored pants. His hair styled off his face in a side patten, the sides cut low and he looked so handsome that I foun it hard to concentrate sometimes.

"I was just thinking thoughts."

"Baby. . ."

I smiled at him, pressing my lips together to keep my smile from widening. "Remember when we first met and I was scared of wearing something colorful because it would grab more people's attention and they'd realize I was just a boy wearing what he shouldn't?"

"Yeah, I do, baby." Harry replied. "And do you remember what I did?"

"You started buying me more clothes and putting it on your credit card and made sure to make promise I wear one colorful piece per day."

"I still remember the purple halterneck jumpsuit you wore the day after that promise, the one with the flowers stitches that ran up the legs and stopped at your thighs. You looked absolutely gorgeous that day." Harry said with a smile.

He had been such a wonderful person back then, helping me step out of my comfort zone and into he person I wanted to be. And he still is that same wonderful person. The urge to go to him, sit on his lap and tell him I love him so much, was so strong that I had to grab my glass of wine and take a small sip.

"Does my baby want me to take him shopping?" Harry asked and I looked up in excitement.

"Oh, I would love to go shopping with you. I haven't gone all year." I said, almost clapping in excitement. Shopping with Harry was one of the best things ever. Always finding the clothes that would fit or flatter my figure, colors that would fit my skin and not make me look so pale. He always had the best picks.

"What have you been wearing then, darling?"

"Oh. . . um. . . I wasn't really in the mood so Debby has been ordering in my clothes for me." I said, smiling softly.

"She desrves a raise."

"I have been trying to do that but she keeps saying not yet. I wonder what she's waiting for."

"I might have an idea." Harry said with a soft smile to mirror mine.

We talked a little more and then it was time to clear up the dining area. Harry grabs the plates while I get the cups and the almost empty glass of wine. Rather than use the dishwasher, we fell back into our routine of him washing and me rinsing and placing it on the rack.

While doing the dishes, I decided to ask Alexa to play some music.

In minutes, the sink was filled with soap, dishes, spoons and pans that I had used to cook and absolutely covered with soap suds, Chicago by Louis Tomlinson was playing and it made me feel like we were in a movie.

We were talking and laughing, especially when I reached up and smeared some of the soap suds on Harry's nose. I let out a loud laugh when tries to look down at his nose. He takes his hands out of the water and grabs me by my waist.

I tried to wiggle out of it but I was laughing too much to focus, he looked like a disgruntled kitten back then. I was laughing so much, trying to push back against him but he does not allow it. He was chuckling as well.

I decided to distract him enough to run so he does not get around to tickling me like I knew he wanted to do. So I did the one thing I knew would work. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his in a quick kiss . . . and it worked!

His grip on my waist loosened and I wrenched myself out of his grip and ran out of the kitchen, Harry on my trail.

"Oh my god, Harry do not touch me with those dirty hands!" I giggled, noticing his still wet hands.

"You should come and say that to my face, sweetheart." he said and I turned and stuck my tongue out at him like a proper adult. I was standing on one side of the long couch while Harry was on the opposite end. There was no where to run to because he would catch me with those long legs of his.

But it was so fun doing this. Playing and laughing.

I wanted the rest of my life with Harry to be like this.

"Baby, there's nowhere to run to." he said, raising a brow at me.

"Not true."

Harry chuckled, shaking his head with me. I tried running past the couch and ended up being tackled into the soft rug on the ground. I went down with a loud squeal, Harry's body pressing down against mine.

"Oh my god. . ."

"I told you there was nowhere else to run to." Harry said with a grin. He stretched so he had to hands on the rug, on opposite sides of my head and lifted his body off me. I grinned as I stared at him. I ran my fingers up his side, feeling the slight tremor in his body when my fingers brushed his skin.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and arched up to meet the warmth of his body.

"What if I wanted you to catch me, Harry?" I asked, my tone dropping, a bit breathier. He was watching me, his eyes staring right at mine, like he didn't want to look away from me. "To hold me down against the floor and have your way with me."
"Baby. . ." Harry starts, pausing to quickly lick his lips. "If I am going to finally fuck you, it's not going to be on the floor." his voice had gone deeper, gone was the playful lilt in his voice and it made me shiver.

Harry pressed down against me until I was back on the ground and the weight of his body holding me there.

I pushed my fingers into his hair as he leans in and pressed our lips together. Unlike the soft kisses we had been trading since we found each other, this one is filthy from the get go. Harry kissed m like a man starved me, he trails his tongue along my bottom lip before grabbing me by the neck and kissing me hard, licking into my mouth. I let out a low groan when his tongue meets mine. Its wet, and he tasted so sweet. I clutched at his hair and the hand he had on my neck tightened, I let out a low moa when his teeth digs into my bottom lip and tugs.

I felt that all the way to my cock which began to fill out.

We pulled apart after a while, the two of us panting, his his perfectly combed and styled hair in disarray and his lips a little swollen.

"Baby. . . " his voice had gotten even deeper, almost gravelly and it felt like honey. I let out a whimper and I guess that was the breaking point for Harry. He grabs and lifts me up, making sure my legs were locked at his back, his hand holding my body up with my ass. My fingers find their way into his hair and instead of kissing him, I just watched him as he carried me to my bedroom.

Harry is much like the sun. Burning.

What do you think?

Leave a feedback! ❤️ to read more chapters, you can subscribe to my Patreon ❤️