13.

I let out a loud yawn as I stretched out on the bed. I rolled over, pulling a pillow against my chest, rubbing my cheeks against it. I was about to drift back to sleep when my phone buzzed. When Harry had dropped me home last night, Debby had apparently brought my phone and bag home and left it with a sticky note I hope you're okay, William.

I let out a groan as I sit up, still holding on to the pillow. I used my free hand to grab my phone, instantly smiling once I see the notification on my screen.

From Harry Bear: Good morning, sunflower
I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as I hugged the pillow tighter against my chest, giggling to myself.

To Harry Bear: Good morning, Harry Bear

From Harry Bear: I missed you calling me that, baby

I let out another giggle as I stared at my screen. My phone buzzed with another text message.

From Harry Bear: Let's get ready for work, sunflower

And his wish was my command. I got out of bed, stuffing my feet into my fluffy slippers as I made my way to the bathroom. I brushed, splashed cold water against my face before taking off my clothes, dumping them into the laundry basket as I walked towards the shower stall.

I showered, washed my hair blow dried said hair with my curler. Once I was done with moisturizing, I wrapped myself up in one of my large white fluffy robes and then made my way to my closet. Despite what had happened yesterday I felt very happy. So happy that I feared I might burst.

So today, I decided to wear a high-waisted yellow wide leg pants with a white long sleeved crop top and black heels, my hair curling down and past my ears. I grabbed my dior bag, my wallet and phone. However, before I left the house, I rested my phone against some books, set a time and took a couple of steps backwards and posed just in time for the flash to go off.

I did this a bunch of times until I decided it was enough. I leaned against the table as I swiped through the pictures taken, looking for the right on to send to Harry. Once I found, I sent it immediately. I stopped briefly at my kitchen to grab a bottle of water to drink.

On my way out of the house, my phone began to ring. Without hesitation, I picked the call and pressed the phone against my ear.

"Baby. . . " Harry's deep voice said and I held back a moan. His voice sounded so good.

"Hi, Harry. . . " I said sweetly as I made my way to my car.

"How are you? Did you sleep well?" Harry asked and I hummed.

"I did. How was your night?"

"A little lonely, sunflower. I wish you were with me last night."

"I wanted to stay but you wanted to be a gentleman." I said, teasing him. I got into my car and shut the door.

"Had to be a gentleman for you, darling." Harry replied with a little laugh. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"You know I suck at remembering to eat in the morning."

"I know, baby. I'll have something sent to your office."

"Thank you, Harry Bear."

"Anything for you, petal."

The call ends a bit after that and I began the drive to my office. I turned on the radio, singing along to some Lana Del Rey songs that were played back to back. Once I got to my office, I parked at the front and got out, making sure to take my bag. I handed the keys to one of the security men as I made my way in and towards the elevator, nodding and smiling and greeting back at some of the employees.

I hummed as I stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for my floor. I watched the number changed as the elevator went higher and higher until it stops. The doors part and I walked out. I immediately stop once I see Debby was not alone at her desk.

There was a man standing there, tall and ugh, even the back of his head looked handsome, as well as a very familiar woody scent from the oud cologne he liked to use.

It was Harry.

He turns around and smiles at me. He looked so perfect standing there in his three piece all black suit and shirt, his hair styled in a side part and curling against his forehead. He holds his arms out and I giggle as I just. . . run into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck as I hugged him back just as tightly as he hugged me.
We pulled back after a couple seconds and he pressed a kiss to my forehead and another to my cheek.

"Harry Bear, you're here. . ." I said, smiling up at him.

"Of course. I had to see my baby or my day is just no good. And someone needed to bring you your breakfast." Harry replied, pressing another kiss to my forehead once he was done speaking. "You look so beautiful, baby. . ."

"Thank you, H. You look so handsome."

"Can you get your love out of my sight. . . " Debby groaned, swatting at the two of us. She said one thing but she was smiling so wide that there was no way her cheek doesn't hurt.

"Come on, darling." Harry said, taking my hand in his.

We walked into my office and I led him towards the sitting area with soft couches. For breakfast, Harry had gotten me two everything bagels, sliced and with cream cheese, capers, smoked salmon, pepper and olive oil on it. While he got the same thing as mine but his had sliced cucumbers on it. He had also gotten me a raspberry smoothie and mango for himself.
Having breakfast with Harry was fantastic. We talked about our day and what our schedules were like as we ate. Once I was done with my food and was sipping my smoothie, Harry decides to ask.

"Are you free for dinner?"

"Yes. " I replied immediately. "Should we do something?"

"I want to take you out." Harry said as he rests his chin against his hand as he watched me.

"How. . . How about I cook you dinner?" I asked and he raised his brow at me. I knew what he was thinking about. The one time I had tried to cook him dinner by myself while we had still been dating and the frying pan had caught fire and so had some of the kitchen towels and. . . . maybe the sleeve of the shirt I had been wearing.

I could see him try to hold back his laugh and I glared at him. He grins, his laugh trickling out and then he nods.

"That would be great. I'll bring wine."

"Sweet red wine."

"As you wish, darling."

Harry Bear has to be the cutest nickname I've heard so I had to do it

What do you think?

Leave a feedback! ❤️