◑5~Tejasswi's Acts◐

𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖!

I am sorry for getting late guysss, I got cold😙 But I am fine thodu saa so here you have the chapter👻

The car driver pushed the brake tightly to stop the car while she was shocked to see and closed her eyes to bear it. A moment she opened her eyes and her eyes met his brown orbs.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?" A guy spat angrily. "I mean you're driving... how did I do anything?" Tejasswi said already being in the arms of Karan who saved her. The driver came out of his car.

"Arey bahot dekhi hai tum jaisi ladkiya!" Tejasswi left Karan's hand and reached near the guy. Karan was going behind when he stopped to see what did she do. The guy, already angry didn't see that Karan was standing behind. "Tum mujhe nahi bataoge mai kaisi ladki hoon. And khud ko gaadi chalani toh aati nahi hai, dusro ko lecture mat do!"

"You bitch..." Karan was about to storm when Tejasswi punched that guy hard. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS BITCH CAN FUCKING DO ALRIGHT? SO YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME! WATCH OUT!" She left in attitude.

Karan just smiled and looked at his driver and asked him to wait a minute. He reached near Tejasswi. "Thank you Mr. Kundrra."

"You're welcome, by the way did you know who that guy was?"

"I do not and I don't care, urgh creeps." She rolled her eyes and bought an ice-cream from the same vendor. "Dada dekh rahe ho aap..."

"Han didi, yeh toh bade log hote hi aise hai..." Karan was amused, he saw how she hugged the children and was talking to them. He was the one seeing her going. "Dada mai aapko bata rahi hoon, mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha tha na, ki mai..." The vendor chuckled while Karan just shook his head.

"Arey Mr. Kundrra, you don't want to go home?"

"Well not before dropping you." Tejasswi gave him a look. "I don't need your help, you must be busy." She rolled her eyes and opened her phone to book a cab when Karan picked her up. "What on Earth are you doing?" Karan said nothing and took her near the car. "Dada bacche!"

"Han han didi!" He shouted back. Karan made her sit inside. "Konse bacche?" He asked as if he didn't know.

"Mere bacche." She rolled her eyes at him while he just controlled his smile. "Address bataogi ya you wanna join me at my house..." Tejasswi glared at him while he dropped her home.

He reached his home directly and entered to find Omi who looked at him in shock.

"Karan bhai?" Karan shook his head at his teasing. "Yeh kya sun raha hoon mai, aap aaj Teja ka peecha karr rahe the, aur aaj aapke saath koi ladki nahi aayi..."

"Girls come to me, please Omi chal." Omi chuckled silently. "Khaana laga doon?"

"Pet bhara hua hai." Karan went to his room and landed on his bed to sleep.

Tejasswi reached her home and ate her food. Before going to sleep, she opened her phone and called someone. "Kal kuch bacche hai, kuch 7-8... Han... Please take care okay... Yep thanks!"

She slept with a smile on her face.

~~~

"AHHHH MUMMAAAA!!!"

"MUJHE MAAF KARDO BETA..."

"KABHI NAHI! KABHI BHI NAHI!"

******************************

Word Count- 575

And I like these kind of endings to the chapter!😉😂

Guess who's this person?

Are these 3 different people, or one person? Or what?

Comment down your guesses!

Published- 26th August 2022

Kajal👻