◑111~Ruhi's Denial◐

"ℍ𝕦𝕝𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕝 𝕙𝕦𝕚, 𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕒,
𝔻𝕚𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕒, 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕒,
𝔸𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕓 𝕙𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕒, 𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕢 𝕙𝕦𝕒 𝕙𝕚 𝕙𝕦𝕒!" 

And here you go🥳 Comment down your guesses okayyy!

"LADDOO!" Karan shouted and looked around. "Sunny... Sunny are you fine?" Tejasswi asked on the bed beside him and he looked at her. He pulled her in a hug hurriedly. "Huh!"

"Bad dream?" Tejasswi asked and he nodded. He looked at the time, it was 2 at night and sighed. "Sunny, calm down. Let's hope for the best na!" Karan nodded and Tejasswi ran her hands in his hair till he slept.

Tejasswi came out to the kitchen and saw Ananya cooking. "Morning Anu,"

"Morning bua," Ananya wished and Tejasswi took the chopper. "Bua, no, aap bheto, kal se aapki tabiyat theek nahi hai, mai karr lungi..."

"Baba lekin thodi help..."

"House helps bhi toh hai bua, aur chopping Ruhi kar legi.." Ananya told and Ruhi also came inside. "Aye aye captain!" Ruhi said and took the chopper and knife from Tejasswi's hands. "Ruhi, baby you're fine right?" Ruhi pouted at Tejasswi who laughed.

"Vaise toh Ruhi doesn't like kitchen haan, maggie ke alawa kya bana leti hai?" Ayaan came inside and took the water bottle. "Excuse me, I know cooking. I just don't like it!"

"You know cooking Ru?" Ruhi nodded at Ananya. "Maa, aap rest karo bahaar, I'll take care." Tejasswi sighed and went outside.

They all sat down for breakfast. "Ruhu, chocos kaha hai?" Vihaan and Ayaan asked. "Vo pade hai, jaa utaar le!" Ruhi pointed at the top most shelf above the water purifier. "I'm eating na,"

"Shut up both of you, mai le aati hu," Tejasswi went and stood over the small stair kept there. Karan joined them and saw her. "Teju, kya karr rahi hai, utar..." Karan helped her come down and pulled the box which she pointed.

"What happened dad?" Ayaan asked confused. "Tum log khud utho na, usse pet pe chot agyi toh?"

"Pet pe chot?" Kiaan asked reflexively. "Nothing, he's just being himself." Tejasswi said and all silently laughed. Karan looked at Tejasswi. "Dad aap ne mumma se chipke raha karo, you be finer." Vihaan winked and hi-fied with Aly. "Chipkau tujhe?" Tejasswi glared at Vihaan. "Laddo, breathe, stay calm. Chal, rest karr..."

"Breakfast toh karne do unhe!" Jasmin said rolling her eyes and they sat and had the breakfast.

They all got ready for the office while Kiaan left after breakfast. They had different meetings today. They all were leaving when Tejasswi called Karan. "Shaam ko donuts lekar aana," She came closer and hugged him, "Aur test kit bhi," Karan nodded and they all left.

Karan in the lunch time got the pregnancy test kit safely. He kept it inside his laptop bag. Tejasswi, Vidhi and Jasmin were enjoying their time along with Ananya who was telling her funny court stories. "Weird cases,"

"Yeah right mami, and then that late pregnancy case. She was 40+ and got pregnant, so then.." Ananya got a call while Tejasswi gulped waiting to hear more. "Mom I've to go see your son, god knows what he needs now!" Vidhi giggled and Ananya got her overcoat and left.

~~~

It was celebrations all over, Ruhi and Kiaan were getting married. Tejasswi was checking all the preparations while Karan was sitting along with Ruhi and Kiaan, they were playing with the little one. "NOOO!" Tejasswi shouted of her daydream as Jasmin looked at her. "Teju, you fine?"