◑16~Special Nicknames◐

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤!

Here you have another chapter, iss vale me kamm suspense hai😂 but next wala is gonna be real fun😉😌

They were cuddling by the morning. Her body on his chest while he hugged her waist from the hand which was numb as she was above it. His other hand was hugging her and on her hair as he was caressing it before sleeping.

It was her who woke up first and looked at her surroundings. She saw herself completely covered with his big body. She saw him nuzzling in her neck and blushed.

"What the fuck happened yesterday!?" She tried but couldn't remember anything. She was in her thoughts when she saw Karan waking up and closed her eyes. Karan opened his eyes and saw them like that. He was shocked at first.

"What the fuck, Sunny what did you do yesterday!" He cursed himself and looked at her face as she was sleeping. He caressed her hair again and tried to get up but his hands pulled Tejasswi closer to him. She opened her eyes in a jiffy. Their eyes met.

She moved a bit away softly and he got up. "You can sleep a bit more if you want."

"No I'll go change and get ready. We will be leaving, and my phone also got dead I didn't get time to charge." Karan was hearing her blabbering with simple look on his face. "Mr. Kundrra!!"

"Yeah yeah!" He nodded and she giggled. She got down from the bed and quickly ran away kissing his cheeks. She went to her room and blushed taking her things to bathe. Karan got ready and knocked her room and heard nobody.

"Tejasswi..." He opened the door and heard the shower on. He could hear some songs and her taps. "A complete child!" He shook his head.

"Deva Teju firse late!" She came out in her bathrobe and saw Karan, "AHHHH!!!" She shouted and Karan looked here and there in fear while he turned back.

"Kya hua?" He asked with his back in front of her. "Room... please..." She said and he realized and left. She changed and got ready with her stuff in 5 minutes and came out well dressed in a shirt and pants.

"Let's go Mr. Kundrra." She came back to her formal avtaar. He smirked and nodded. She sat on the seat beside. He sat beside and drove towards Mumbai.

"You wanna eat something?" He asked and she nodded, "Ofc, I am hungry-"

"Of me or food!" Tejasswi rolled her eyes, "Well both you can say." She replied and Karan nodded seeing her giving it back.

They reached a restaurant and Tejasswi ordered dishes for herself. "Tumhara khaana jaata kaha hai?"

"Stomach me hi, aur kaha!" Karan chuckled while she gave a toothy smile. "My phone, charge pe lagaya na aapne?" Karan nodded as he had kept her phone on charging in his car. "Tum apne phone se kuch zyada hi durr rehti ho?"

"No only when I am out like somewhere. Baaki normal basis pe toh I cannot leave my phone anywhere." Karan smiled and nodded. "Tumhe phones toh aate hi hai, from your best friend..."

"Yepp my bestie and Umraojaan..." She squealed in happiness. "Umraojaan, what is that?"

"Who is that, and he's the best person I've ever met. Umar Riaz, I'll make you meet him." Karan nodded and his face turned into a frown. "Mujhe koi nickname nahi diya?"

"Well Mr. Kundrra, aap toh mere boss hai na..." Karan nodded giving her a side roll from the corner of his eyes, "So then you can give me a nickname, and I'll give you one."