◑78~Anya◐

"𝕐𝕒𝕒 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕒𝕒𝕕 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕠, 𝕪𝕒𝕒 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕣 𝕒𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕒𝕕 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕠!"

And here you go with the next, comment down your excitement as we head to something real amazinggg😉💃

As soon as Karan left, Ruhi pouted. She knew this was coming but smiled sadly to herself and left.

Vihaan saw this exchange and followed Ruhi. "Ru!" She looked at him with raised brows. "Mujhse chupayegi?"

"Bilkul trust nahi karte na vo," She said sadly and Vihaan smiled wrapping his arms around her. "Vo abhi tujhe pehchaante nahi hai na, jis din tere baare me pata chal jayega uss din kaam done!"

Ruhi smiled at Vihaan and hugged him. "Ah my sister is getting senti today!" Ruhi hit him on his back in the hug. "Kahi chale? It has been long-"

"Cool, chal!" Vihaan smiled and she sat in his car. He drove towards the club, he was finally Vihaan today, he didn't have to act as Ayaan, the simple guy. Ruhi knew the consequences, she will have to dump her brother at her place today.

They reached the club and as soon as they entered, the girls already eyed Vihaan. The charmer, just like his father. Well, Ayaan was a charmer too, he just didn't go the club.

"See the girls Ru!"

"Tu bhool mat jayiyo you're Ayaan-"

"Oh hello, no ways."

Ruhi dialed Ayaan. "Ah I was loving the series, kya hai Ru?"

"Tera bhai raita failayega!" Ruhi told Ayaan on the call. "I can't hear you Ruhi! Where are you guys? You said you're going out?" Ruhi excused herself and nodded at Vihaan showing him Ayaan's number. She went to the corner and Vihaan looked around finding a girl sitting alone, a bit sad.

"Hey-" He said sitting beside her. "Not interested," She replied rudely. "Excuse me, mai toh sirf yeh batane aaya tha that you're holding your phone ulta!" The girl looked at her phone and turned it. "Now fuck off-"

"Ah aajkal ki ladkiyo ko thanks bolna bhi nahi aata, you know what-" The girl smiled at him sarcastically. "You love your ass too much-" She smirked at him, "Well, it is worth it!" Vihaan rolled his eyes. "Wait a minute, you are Ayaan Kundrra- Wait!" The girl looked at Vihaan in shock.

"Ayaan, I never knew you were this-" She looked at him shocked. "Excuse me,"

"Creep!" The girl remarked as she was leaving when Vihaan pulled her back, pinning her to the wall. "Creep might be the word for other men who're looking at your opened zip back," The girl smiled at him. "That's the style, there's no zip."

"Fuck," Vihaan mumbled shocked. The girl's dress had a printed zip design which looked like a real zip in the dark. The girl rolled her eyes and left. Vihaan pouted and ordered a drink for himself.

Ruhi cut the call and turned back, she was going inside when she bumped into a girl. "Anya!" Ruhi looked at Anya in shock. "Ruhi, you here?"

"Yeah," Ruhi smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Just ditched by friends," Anya said rolling her eyes and Ruhi chuckled. "Let's go, chal!" Ruhi pulled her inside and reached near Vihaan. "An, meet him, he's-"

"Ayaan Kundrra, fuck!" Anya shouted seeing him. Vihaan turned and closed his eyes in frustration. "Now what-"

"Yeh tera boyfriend hai?" Ruhi knew Anya knew Ayaan so she had to hid it now. She knew Anya hated lies but they couldn't afford any mistake at this point. "No, he's like my brother. Ayaan Kundrra," Vihaan rolled his eyes. "Great if he's your brother, otherwise what a creep."

"Ayu?" Ruhi looked at him with a 'I already told you to take care' look to which Vihaan shrugged. "Well I am sorry Anya,"

"No no you don't have to be sorry Ru!" Anya said as the girls ordered their drinks. Anya and Vihaan kept sharing some glares. Vihaan was pissed off at her attitude while she was angry with him being so creep.

"Anya where you working though?"

"Well I am working in the finance department of Mr. Kundrra's office." Vihaan looked at her confused. "But I never saw you?"

"Well I have been there since a week after I changed my job, and you're too busy sir!" Anya said extra sweetly and Ruhi controlled her giggle. "An, we're working at the same place."

"What really?"

"Yeah you are in the finance so you would just follow Ishaan bhaiya for the future and I am the new client."

"Oh the special one Ishaan sir told." Ruhi nodded and Vihaan hit her forehead. "Are-" Ruhi chuckled and Anya stopped herself, maybe they were good friends.

"By the way, Anu di? How is she? Kitne criminals ko maara hai?" Ruhi and Anya laughed. "She's a lawyer Ru and lawyers don't kill criminals." Ruhi smiled. "Ruhi, chal I have to leave now." Anya said after some drinks and chats. She smiled hugging her and scrunched her nose looking at Vihaan and left. Vihaan pouted and had his drinks. "Kaise faltu dost banati hai tu!"

"V, don't question my friends." Vihaan rolled his eyes and the sibling duo danced for some time. Vihaan was not that drunk but she knew she can't drop Vihaan at the Kundrra mansion today. She made him sit on the passenger seat and drove herself. They were going when they saw police checking going on.

Lights of the vehicles were on and soon the lights shifted to a side, making her vision clear, she could see someone she knew. "ISHAAN BHAIYA? WHAT DID HE DO?"

She quickly reached as her turn came. The female police officer came and checked her if she was drunk which she obviously wasn't. Vihaan had slept by now, she thanked her stars. She got out and went near Ishaan.

"Bhaiya, what happened?" Ruhi asked reaching near him. "Ru I just forgot my licence and now they're just not agreeing." Ruhi quickly dialed the next person she knew.

"Anu di! Ruhi! Yep, what should I do? Which site- yeah, just doing." Were the words Ishaan could hear from her conversation. She quickly got some things from her phone and went to the officer. "Sir, here's the licence." She showed him the licence picture on the phone and finally Ishaan was good to go.

"How?"

"Online RTO site pe sab mil jaata, I have a lawyer friend so." Ishaan nodded and thanked her. They reached near the car when he saw Vihaan sleeping. "Ayaan?"

"Haan vo sogya, we were on a dinner with some friends." Ishaan shook his head. "Too lazy-" Ruhi nodded. "I'll take him to my flat, kal subah we'll come to the office." Ishaan was ready to take him but Ruhi couldn't take risk of his hangover so denied.

Ishaan and Ruhi drove towards their home. Ruhi pulled Vihaan inside and called Ayaan who opened the door yawning. "I was- V!" Ruhi shook her head and they put him on a bed in the 3rd bedroom.

Ruhi sat near Ayaan who rubbed her hair a bit. "I am so tired ya," She told him the happenings for the day and Ayaan nodded understanding. "Dad ki tension mat liyo, he has a habit of doubting till its clear." Ruhi nodded, first she had Vihaan now Ayaan also to console her everytime she needed.

She opened her phone and saw Palak's status. "Ayu!! Palak is travelling to Italy with her brother for a vacation, wow!" Ayaan jumped in happiness. "We have 3 days to execute our plan," Ruhi nodded.

*********************************

Word Count- 1300

A filler chapter maybe-

What is the plan of the kids?🥳

When will they know the truth of their parents' separation?😗

How will Ruhi react knowing her father's reaction on her birth?😭

Published- 5th December 2022

Kajal👻