Chapter 7

salats first this book can always wait. I do not want anyone missing out their prayer because of my book.

Sorry about the announcement I posted earlier I changed my mind so yeah updating earlier.

Azaan Pov

"Your joking right. I wouldn't do that it's haram (forbidden in Islam) right." I say shockingly.

"Azaan, you don't understand love isn't haraam (forbidden in Islam). If your in a relationship before nikkah (muslim marriage ceremony) then it is haram. Loving and admiring isn't. If you acknowledge your feelings and you know that the women doesn't have interest in anyone else you should take it forward to nikkah. First of all you need to find out if it is love, infatuation or obsession." Mr Aleem says shocking me and I unconscious freeze in my spot.

"How do I make sure it isn't obsessions." I question Mr Aleem with shock who frawns at me and bursts out laughing.

"You have no clue, about love besides fatherly love which you have for Noor. Do you?"

"No..." I say shaking my head in embarrassment.

"Well, love which a person has for their wife is the complete opposite to that which they have for their children. It brings out a completely different personality inside a person. At times people became extremely possessive. Mr Aleem continues and I listen attentively.

"It's quite a handful." I say absence minded.

"That it is, but don't worry it will came around slowly but surely." Mr Aleem chuckles

"Did I just say that out loud."

"Yes, son you did."

"You called me son for the first time Mr Aleem. You should keep calling me that. You don't know how much I've yearned to be called that out of you mouth Mr Aleem."

"Sorry sir it was an accident it just came out."

"It came out because you really mean it. Now you will call me beta (son) please."

"But..." I give him a playful glare and he chuckles. "Fine beta. Are you happy now." he raises his hands in the air and asks if I understand.

         __________________________

Layla Pov

After a while break time is over and I personally have a free period. I walk to the principal's office. I enter after he allows me inside.

"Sir, today I've gotten a complaint from one of my students about bullying and snacking lunches. Something needs to be done about it."

"Whose this student? You know who is being bullied?" he questions me instead. Is he this stupid that it matters who the student is and not the fact that he or she is being bullied. I'm on the verge of screaming and shouting at this stupid principle.

"Sir does it matter. This is a school and every student has the right of having a save and toxic free environment for at least the time time they are present in school. Where it may concern you, because I'm sure everyone's parents ensures it outside schools and it's your responsibility inside the school."

"Yeah, but it's not like I was looking first it's just I was curious to who the victim was. Anyway who is or are the perpetrators." he covers up with a lie.

In the pass ten years I've learned how to read people without a second glance and right now I've taken many glances at this man he is lying seems as if he know's exactly who the perpetrators are but refuses to admit.