Chapter 9

A/N

Assalam to all my lovely readers hope you are enjoying my book. Many thanks to all thoses who voted on any chapters.

Azaan Pov

After a hectic day at the office I go pick Noor from school. I am in real need to see Layla now only one single glance.

Noor cames ranning out all worried written on her face.

"Assalam Noor baby, what happen?" I question putting both my hands around her face in a comforting way.

"Wasalaam daddy Miss Khan is missing. Nobody wants to believe me, they say she asked for leave for a few weeks but I know that she is missing."

"Calm down Noor baby. Tell me how sure you are that she is kidnapped."

"I saw her this morning going to the principal office and I ran after her, but when I reached there a man with a mask was dragging her out daddy. You have to believe me. Nobody wants to believe me daddy please." Noor says beginning to cry. Soon her crys turns in sobs but she doesn't stop crying.

"Noor baby stop crying daddy believes you." I say lifting her up in my arms and walking to the car. I quickly call Sameer and tell him to meet at my place.

I silently make Noor go sleep as her eyes are red from crying which caused her to became tried. Sameer waits until Noor is asleep.

"Assalam" I greet him and rub both my hands on my face sitting on the sofa.

"Wasalaam. Dude what happened. Why do you look so stress like some women. You know stress is a girly thing." Sameer tries making the mood light but it still doesn't change mine.

"Wait a minute. This has something to do with babhi (sister in law) isn't it." he points out and one look from my side and he instantly understands that this is no time for jokes."I'm listening" he whispers giving me time to open up.

Thats exactly why I'm so greatful to Allah (swt) for blessing me with such a friend. One who will sit with you though thick and thin. The thing I love most about him is... Well like right now he said his listening and I haven't said a word, but he just waits silently for a reply to came from me.

"She's kidnapped...?" I say more like a question.

"Who told you this are you sure like 100%"

"Noor, and I know she isn't playing a prank on me because she was crying her eyes out." I then told him everything.

"She's a child Azaan. She could be making a joke, maybe you should just phone her or something."

"And where am I supposed to get number." I whisper

"Well I thought you where friends and normal friends obviously have each other's numbers. Even if they aren't close."

"Yeah but we are anything but normal friends. So I don't have her number."

"Fine I'll try getting some info from a hacker friend of mine." Sameer says

"Your still friends with thoses hackers." I ask questioningly

"Well we haven't spoken in a while and not in touch but it's neutral on both sides so he'll get me something. And yes please tell me you have a photo of babhi otherwise your a lost case."

"Why are we doing this, instead of going to the police first."

"Idiot, the police won't do a thing without the person being kidnapped for at least 24 hours and to top it off, Noor's the only eye witnesses. They won't take a kids statement saying she is joking around. I know all this cause I'm the lawyer remember."