O N E

Yn Malfoy

This is my and my brothers Draco Malfoy first day at school. We are in 7th grade now.
Warning: nothing
Enjoy the first chapter! <3

"Y/N WAKE UP IS THE FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL" Draco my brother shouted. I immediately Jumped out of my bed " Good morning Draco!" As my brother got out of my room I changed my clothes to my uniform.
Yn Uniform

When i was done changing I suddenly realized

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When i was done changing I suddenly realized... " I HAVENT PACKET YET" I got my suitcase and packed every piece of clothes dresses and makeup.

I got my school bag and ran downstairs. I meet my brother and my parents sitting at the table. I put my suitcase and my bag in the living room. I walked to the table, I sat and eated a toasted egg and bread. After me and My brother finished breakfast we got out things and said goodbye to our parents.

- Time skip -

When we enter the train we meet our best friends. Pansy, Blaise, Maria and Saya. We know them since 1th grade. "Y/n!! Draco!!" Maria shouted waving at us. We ran towards them as we wave at the same time. " guys!! I missed you guys much" I said. The others also say that.
We chatted a lot. Until we got in hogwarts. We heard that We a getting a new student.

- Time skip -

We got in the room Where we usually eat and hear dumbledaddy's news. Is so annoying is always unnecessary things. As we sit at the slytherin table dumbledaddy's always says blablablablabla like ALWAYS.

"We are getting a new student.. MATTHEO RIDDLE" Dumbledaddy's shouted. Every person was shocked... what was the Dark lord's son doing here? I already knew he was going to be slytherin. As he passes the corridor my eyes met his dark brown eyes.. we made eye contact for 10 seconds.

Until Maria whispered to me "He's kinda cute" " already falling Inlove Gabs?" I said annoyed as a joke. Dumbledaddy put the hat on Mattheo. "SLYTHERIN" The cap said without hasitating. Mattheo smirked and came to sit right next to me.. RIGHT NEXT TO ME...

"Welcome to slytherin, I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy, and the Girl next to you is my sister. Y/n Malfoy, That one is Maria Gabriella, Pansy Parkinson Blaise zabini and Saya Kuroki" my brother said. " " nice to meet everyone. I guess you guys are a friendgroup?. I'm mattheo. Riddle."

I already hate him. He looks aggressive, he's dry, and why does he smell like cigarettes!? „What class do we have next?" Mattheo asked.
" I think your in the same class at Y/n. Potion right?" You could stay quiet RIGHT BLAISE? „Thanks Blaise."

I stayed quiet just hearing them talking. When I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. MATTHEO FUCKING RIDDLE TOUCHED MY THIGHT?! „ guys I'm going to class now, I don't want to be late" I said. „God y/n your such a nerd. Btw mattheo is going with you. Remember??"
My stupid brother said. „Right. Let's go mattheo."

I started walking away while mattheo was following me. He kept talking. GOD THAT WAS ANNOYING! But thank god I didn't freak out. As we reached our class I sat in a table. And guess what. Mattheo sat next to me.

In the middle of the lesson when professor mcgongall was talking „what's wrong love, you seem nervous." mattheo whispered me and smirked. I ignored it but he started touching my thight. I felt him putting my skirt away.

I blushed hard. I felt my cheeks grow warm and I leaned to the table. I tried to concentrate but he was rubbing his thumb around my thight and squeezing it.

Heyy Everyone this is my first chapter so I hope you guys liked it!
632 words