𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

- 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?? 😈

𝒀𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗
We all got dressed and walked downstairs to the living room. As we got there we sat at the sofa waiting for the boys. "soo, y/n what's ur relationship with Mattheo huh??" pansy asked. "friends, why?" I replied "are you sure? We kinda heard you say his name last night when you went to the bathroom, and heard little kisses, and btw whats that on your neck?" I started blushing. "Idk, maybe the boys wanted to prank y'all or something?" I said. " no it wasn't the boys mrs. Malfoy. It was You I heard it gladly" Pansy smirked. I smiled. " fine but don't tell anyone." I said. the girls started smiling and got closer to me.

"Well, last night I was walking downstairs to go to the bathroom. And I felt like someone was staring at me, and when I looked closely, it was mattheo. But I still didn't know that it was him and I started walking fast because I was scared, and it was dark, so he then said 'running away from me?' Or smth like that, I stopped walking and stood there like a statue cause I realized it was him. He then stood in front of me, he started kissing my neck, and gave me hickeys, we then made eye contact and I started walking to the bathroom. And that's it"

"Goddamn yn your lucky" "fr mattheo is hot asf" they said. "mattheo-" Saya was saying, but stopped when she saw the boys walking downstairs, but shirtless and wet hair. Us girls we're melting like an ice cream on the sun. Those lower abs were so attractive. When I realized I was staring at mattheo's abs I looked to the girls giving them signs that they're looking at it. When they finally realized they stopped looking and smirked. "You guys are weird." Draco said. They sat next to us. " I'm hungry." Lorenzo said. "There's still food in our room" Maria said. "Ew no it's probably infected with bacteria from you guys" Lorenzo replied "very funny Lorenzo, if yo I don't want to, starve or cook yourself" Saya said.

"Oh come on, it's not a big of a deal cooking a bit" Blaise said. "Then go make urself" I said. " We don't know how to cook" "then starve" Pansy replied. "goddamn you guys are mean" Draco said. I looked over to mattheo. But he was already staring. I blushed like a tomato. " y/n are you ok?" saya asked me. "Yeah I'm fine". It then went silent. "Do you guys want to go to the beach?" Mattheo asked "Yes, I thought no one would ask already." Maria said. "Cmon girls were gonna wear our bikinis" Pansy said smirking, "oh no just a normal one please" Saya replied. We all knew what kind of bikinis. We went running upstairs knowing me n Saya we're gonna cry wearing that. Meanwhile the boys knew that they we're going to the beach so they we're already dressed up.

- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 !! -
𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬

- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 !! -𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬

- 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 -

- 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐲 -

- 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐲 -

- 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚 -

- 𝐲𝐧 -

- 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 !! -

" i still dont know how I made Saya wear this." pansy said. "me neither." saya replied. "I think it's cute" yn complimented

- 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 -
𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 😍✌️,𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋,𝖻𝖼 𝖨'𝗆 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗐 🙄 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋<𝟥