E I G H T

- Some of yall been wanting me to continue this story. So here i am! And i also want to thank everyone for 6k views! You guys are amazing 💖

Yn POV
As we walked downstairs the boys were waiting for us on the sofa. "What took you guys so long?" Lorenzo asked.

"Saya didn't want the bikini I got her" Pansy explained.

"Oh, we'll alright then. Let's go" Draco said walking towards the door. As I walked closer to The door I felt like someone was staring at me.

I looked behind me and saw the girls walking. Maria noticed me staring and smiled as I returned back a smile. I looked forward and continued walking ignoring this feeling.

We got inside my parents van and drove to the beach. After a few minutes I fell asleep on pansy's shoulder. But soon enough I woke up with Blaise's voice.

"We're here yall" he said parking the van. "Finally, I almost fell asleep with yn" Pansy chuckled. I got my head off pansy's shoulder and looked over the window.

"Cmon yn, let's go" Maria held my hand as I nodded. We got out of the Car and walked to an empty place. The boys placed a mat on the sand and the sunshades.

"Does anyone want to go swimming?" Maria asked. "Sure I'll go with you" I said as Saya and Pansy went with us.

"It's cold asfuck" Saya said putting her feet underwater.

"I know, but It'll get warm eventually" Pansy replied begging for Saya to enter. "Fine" she finally agreed.

I was playing with the water, something I didn't notice is that pansy was behind me, she splashed water onto my back making me gasp.

"You motherfucker" I yelled. "Ops! My bad" pansy chuckled, I looked over to Saya and Maria and they were bursting out laughing. "Oh you wanna laugh?" I tell them. "Fine" I said.

After a few minutes Saya, Maria and pansy were talking. 'This is my moment' I thought to myself.

I took a few steps forwards and threw water all over them. Making me laugh. "You did not just do that" Saya said running toward me.

I got out of the water and ran so fast as I could to the mat. When I least expected, Saya threw herself on top of me making us both fall. She got off my back and started laughing, I didn't take long for me to laugh too.

——————————————————
Yall I'm actually surprised I'm continuing this 🫠, but pls stay tunned I'm gonna post more soon because after I post this chapter I'm gonna start writing another one 🤭🤭🤭 anyways love ya, and tysm for the people who are still waiting 😭💋