F I V E

— I'm sorry you people for letting you guys starve ☹️☹️☹️ anyways enjoy the food 😉

Y/n POV

His lips smashed into mines without hasitating, I leaned back to get air while he sat on the ground waiting hungrily for me. I looked down his head lifted up to my body, but his eyes were not looking at me, he was looking up and down my body.

"I didn't know you could be like that riddle" I said Smirking.

He turned his eyes to look at me, he touched my legs and pushed to the ground so I would get on the ground. I got on my knees facing his beautiful Dark Chocolate eyes. When he slowly started rubbing his soft hands in my back.

I sat on his lap while his hands were still on my back, up and down. He unbuttoned my bra letting it slightly fall off, I catched him admiring them. He really took his time. When he was done looking at it, he took me off his lap.

He got up getting his things. I looked at him very confused. He caught me Looking at him and told me "it's been more then 7 minutes" he smirked. "What about it, you weren't enjoining it?" I said getting up. He smirked saying nothing. When he was done dressing he leaned over the wall watching me change myself.

I knew he was staring. But I didn't mind. I got done dressed and we both got off the room like nothing happend.

We got back in that secret room and we found everyone drunk. When Lorenzo noticed us. "Look who's back after it if fun" Lorenzo said pointing at me and mattheo. I was blushing but I just walked over to Luna, pansy, Maria and saya, they all looked at me with a naughty face.

"What?" "Did you have fun mrs. Riddle?" "Shut up mrs. Zabini" I said jokingly as everybody laughed. Saya headed me a drink and we all started drinking until Lorenzo the crackhead starter throwing up. After that We all got off the room and got back to the living room, there we noticed that everyone was gone.

We just sat on the couch chilling for an half hour or something. "Y'all I'm going to my room. Boys come with me." Draco said. The boys got up and followed Draco. While me and the girls also walked upstairs to my room.

- well well well. Doesn't that sound fun? 😉 might have one tomorrow, (can't promise)