fourty nine

Two years later
Luke

I felt tears falling down my cheeks as I stared to her.

The white dress, the make up, the long, curly hair, the mountain tops and trees of Tennessee making this all more emotional.
I watched as Austin's mom touched up her lipstick as a few of her bridesmaids fixed her dress, and it was time.

"Stop crying" she immediately laughed as soon as she looked to me, wiping my tears with her hand.

"God- you just- grew up suddenly," I laughed to her, making her laugh as she squeezed my hand.

"Luke" she smiled, fixing my tie as someone handed her flowers.

"I will always be the little, scared girl who wouldn't even let you touch my hand when I first met you," she spoke to me firmly.

"And I will always need you."

She only succeeded in making me cry more.

The guys ended up joining the conversation, which made us all laugh, lightening the mood.

And then the brides and grooms men started walking out.

Ashton, Calum and Michael were groomsmen along with a few other people such as Harry and another of Austin's friends.

All of the bridesmaids were girls that Montana had gotten close to in the hospital due to her job as a surgical assistant, just until she gets out of medical school.

"Okay" she spoke, intertwining arms with me as they shut the doors, giving us a second to set up.

"Ready to walk me down the aisle?" She smiled.

I nodded

"More than ready."

The doors opened and I immediately squeezed her hand.

We walked the way we had practiced, Austin immediately crying at the sight of her.

At least I wasn't the only one who cried.

And I watched the whole service, in tears

They said their vows, which had us all crying, including themselves

Montana finished them off, wiping her tears as she did

"And I vow to always care about you more than the average amount of care, I love you"

That broke everyone that knew what that was about.

Montana.

I wiped his tears as we laughed over our vows before looking to the preacher

"Do you, Montana Jackson Hemmings take Austin Smith to be your husband?"

"I do" I smiled, squeezing his hands

"Do you, Austin Smith take Montana Jackson Hemmings to be your wife?" He asked

"I do" he spoke, smiling even bigger

"Then I, by the state of Tennessee, declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he spoke, stepping out of the view, making Austin immediately pull me closer

"I told you" he spoke swiftly before immediately connecting our lips, hearing everyone cheer as we kissed, pulling away shortly after.

We heard the music start playing and a loud "now announcing Austin and Montana Smith, give it up for the newlyweds!"

We held hands tightly, running to where we knew everyone was supposed to meet to prepare for the reception.

The guys made a group hug with us, everyone so happy.

"I just have to say one thing" I laughed out, interrupting everyone

"I love you guys, so fucking much"

The End.