Chapter 2: I Found You Faker!

(Hey guys, umm, I'm kind of sorry but I want to perspective to Sonics hahhahh forgive me.) 

           NEXT MONTH. 

           I had to go back to stinky Eggman's classroom, which for some reason Tails loves so much. Man, at this point he should marry him. (Not foreshadowing.) I stepped into the classroom and thankfully I was early. 

           "AH SONIC, for once you are actually early!" Eggman said in surprise.

           "Yeah, yeah. I know Eggman, don't get your eggs in a scramble." I chuckled a bit saying that I don't think Eggman liked it.

           "GET TO YOUR SEAT YOUNG MAN." Eggman screamed, but out of nowhere Tails popped up with squeaky red shoes I could hear from miles.

           "Actually sir, we are hedgehogs, we are not part of your kind." Tails said in a nerd voice, wearing some nerd glasses.

           "Get out of my classroom Tails, you're going to be late to your class." Eggman said, noticeably nicer than what he would say to me.

           "Alright Mr. Eggman sir." Tails walked out of the classroom with his goofy ah attire. I could hear everyone in the classroom sigh in relief that he was gone.

          "Alright class, today we are wiring Sonics mouth shut, please come up here Sonic." Eggman said smirking evilly.

          "Ah man." I said while walking up to the front of the class. After that, and going to other periods (sobbing) It was finally lunch again. 

          "Hey Sonic, what's been on your mind, i can tell that you are thinking about something." Tails said while grabbing a pizza from the lunch lady.

           "I don't know Tails, ive just been thinking about this person I sa-" I immediately got cut off (very rude by the way.) 

           "OMG!!! I AM SENSING THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE!!!11!!1!" Tails screamed in my ear.

           "OW DUDE, NO. I thought you were supposed to be a genius, but apparently when it comes to things to this you aren't." I snarled, I bet everyone heard that, thanks Tails.

           "Sorry Sonic, I was just looking out for you." Tails said in the typical nerd voice.

           "Yeah, yeah, whatever Tails." I grabbed my peperoni pizza and sat down at a table with Tails. After a while I noticed that a certain girl was staring at me. 

         "What is it Sonic?" Tails said as he was only focused on his food. 

         "Well, idk, it's just that girl has been staring at me for a while. It's kind of creeping me out." I could tell that Tails was smiling after I said that.

           "Hey Sonic, you should go talk to her." Tails said cunningly.

           "I dont know about that dude, she looks kinda crazy." I shuddered, as I glanced in her direction.

            "Youre just saying that Sonic, go get her!" Tails sat up and pushed me to her direction. She was obviously surprised, fuck you, Tails.

            "Uhhhhhhh, meow?" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I heard the girls scream from behind her "OMG HE TALKED TO YOU!!!" I heard them squeal. She then turned red as she looked away from me, how obvious can you be? But I don't want to date her, Shes kind of ugly.

           "S-so Sonic, do you want to go on a date??????" Amy said, hiding her face.

           "No." I scooted away from her and took my tray and left. I could see Tails expression turn from delighted, to despair inducing.

            "SONIC!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU JUST DID THAT!!" Tails said as he ran over to me.

           "Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before Tails." This has happened many times before, WITH THE SAME GIRL!

          "You can't just do that to a girl Sonic, that's not right!" Tails said, putting on his nerd glasses.

          "God fucking damn it Tails, you're not my mom, I can do what I want." I hissed in his direction as i threw my tray onto the table. 

          "Well Sonic, I just don't see you getting a girlfriend anymore with this attitude." Tails said while putting his hand down on the table, like Hes a stern dad.

         "Thats the point Tails, I don't want a girlfriend, they're pointless." I wanted to punch his stupid face. 

        "Sonic, you're just in your rebellious phase, or are you gay or something?" Tails said frantically while waving his arms around.

        "I don't know." I said, not really listening. 

        "YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE ME THAT HALF ASSED ANSWER, SONIC, GET BACK HERE!!!!!" I heard him yelling, but I didn't care anymore, he can go kiss Eggman's ass. I decided to spend my lunch break in the orchestra room yet again, just like yesterday I heard the beautiful Violin playing.

       "Lets gooo." I said whispering. I grabbed my Violin and did the same thing as yesterday, except for today we played Can Can. I decided that I wanted to at least see the person that I've been playing all these songs with, I mean who wouldn't? But just then the bell rang "Ah, wait!" 

       I said as I stumbled around the corner, at least trying to get a glimpse of who it was, but to no avail, they were already gone. "God damn it.." I was starting to think that I would never see this person, but as a last resort I decided to act like i was out of the classroom, but of course I never left. I hid behind the lockers and after a while I heard footsteps, I decided this was my chance! They were right there, defenseless! "I FOUND YOU FAKER!!!!" I ran from behind the lockers and saw that it was actually I've known for a long time "Shadow?"