Chapter 5: I Kind of Love You

Hey guys, since i want to keep my tradition of 5 chapters, this chapter is pretty long, so grab your popcorn. And maybe a vanilla shake or soda, whichever youre inclined to have. And read this while your folks are in another room.

"Shadow???" I turned around and was faced with the black and red hedgehog, his face displayed a sense of anger and sadness. 

"What are you doing here." He hissed, visibly mad. I dont blame him, for what i did it makes sense.

"Alright guys what is this tension, I thought you guys loved eachother or something!" Tails, dont get involved, youre gonna make this guy even angrier. 

"I dont want to be your lab rat if i have to look at his face the whole time." He was basically on the brink of hitting me in the face, yeesh, calm down. If i said that he would punch for real this time. 

"Guys, guys, calm down. Im just gonna do some quick testing, its for my new gadget!!! Its called the lovemeter its so awesome you should try it sometime after im done!!!!" Tails, you couldve done this with anyone else, why me and Shadow of all people.

"Tails, are you actually serious, the lovemeter? That sounds so dumb, if your a nerd you have to come up with good names for your inventions." Shadow directed at Tails, giving him a foul expression. 

"Well uh, listen guys you dont need to gang up on me now. Im just an inspiring inventor!!!!" Tails rushed back to his chair, trying to avoid Shadows gaze. 

"I mean, i guess we could give it a try Shadow, its not that big of a deal. We're just doing this for Tails's stupid idea, not for anyone elses." Tails eyes gained back that sparkle, and he looked over to Shadow, which i guess made shadow cave in. 

"Alright, fine. Ill do it only for Tails, not for you." I kind of got that. 

"THANK YOU GUYS!!!! I cant believe you accepted!!! It wont hurt that much, i just need to monitor your heartrates for a day. The only down side is that you guys have to be together all day!!" Immediately i wanted to walk out, our relationship has been a little rocky lately, im pretty sure shadow would kill me during those hours.

"Its all for science." Shadow said, standing up. I didnt expect for Shadow to say that, is he a nerd too? 

"Alright guys, actually, in you guys sleep i already installed it! Just in case if you guys didnt accept!!" Tails said all happily, hes gonna be happy soon. 

"Next time i see you Tails, youre dead." I said glaring at him, hes already used to me threating him, damn.

"Okay guys, so I want you guys to hang out a lot today, kinda like a couple. You got that? Its important ok." Tails said, im not sure why this would even make sense to be an experiment anyways. "Well hurry up get going!!! Its already 4!!!!! I swear, you are so lazy sometimes." Yeah right im lazy, waking at 2am is way too early!!! Tails pushed us out of his "Scientific Sanctuary" If we call it anything else he gets mad.

"I just want to play video games or something." I didnt really care if Shadow saw my bad gaming, im getting better. 

"Video games? Id rather play beethoven on my piano." He scoffed, man i swear. 

"No, youre not doing any of that nerdy crap today, today youre gonna actually live like a normal high school student." I grabbed him by his and dragged him to my house, of course to play project diva. 

"What is this anime girl nonsense??" Shadow exclaimed right as i got a perfect on howd it get to be like this. 

"Sonic, its not anime girls, im playing as kaito." I turned over to see his disapproval.

"But theres an anime girl in the background, or are into anime guys?!?" He was starting to get me pissed off.

"They arent anime girls or boys, theyre called vocaloid!! Theyre voice programs!!" I couldnt comprehend his stupidity, even he was pretty smart in other genres. 

"What kind of lame crap is vocaloid, that sounds really fucking stupid." I didnt care anymore and just passed him the controller.

"At least try it, it would kill you." He was hesitant, i guess his dignity or something, but eventually he decided to actually play. At first he acted like it was the worst thing in the world, but after a while you could tell he was actually into it. The fucker was better than me!

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I GOT A PERFECT!!!" For the first time he was excited for once, other times he was a real edgelord. Everytime he missed a note he hissed at the screen like it was offending him. But of course, both of our hands were dying so we had to stop playing. 

"I need to get that game." Shadow said, by now he was obsessed with Hatsune Miku.

"Well I guess we can do other stuff now, its like 7am." He nodded and we decided to read some comics, and we also watched some movies and videos. We of course, watched coryxkenshin. After a while I think Shadow forgave me, i mean he was having a lot of fun.

"Hey Shadow, I just wanted to apologize for what i said yesterday, that was not cool." I put down my comic book, still feeling bad even though we were hanging out.

"Its alright Sonic, It was my fault for barging into your life like that." He looked me in the eyes, his beautiful red eyes, i wanted to stare into them forever. They were as red as gemstones, shiny and glimmering. and...

"Sonic!" Shadow didnt use his inside voice 

"Huh what huh??" I was startled, ah jeez im so embarrassed now. I could feel my heartrate going up as i glanced a look at shadow, he looked concerned. 

"Sonic, are you sick or something? Your face is kind of red..." He put his hand on my face, and my face just got more red.

"A-ah um, hahaha no..." I stuttered as I took his hand off my face "I'm alright Shadow." I said embarrassed.

"Then is it that... Youre blushing?" He smirked; this is the Shadow I know!! But he caught me!

"Shadow! I-im not blushing, why would I be?!" He leaned in closer, and he kissed me. I was surprised but i wanted to kiss back, he slid his hand to my waist and pulled me in closer "Hey! Shadow!!! You horndog!!!!!" I could feel my heartrate going up and up and up until... 

"HEY GUYS, ITS ME TAILS. I NOTICED THAT THE DEVICE BROKE SO IM HERE TOooo oh my god." He saw the crime scene and walked out i could hear him say "I guess those guys are closer than I thought...." 

"I ONLY KIND OF LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

The End!!!!!!!!!