Chapter 3: Bring it on.

"Sonic?" He said, as his eyes widened "What are you doing here?" He must've been as surprised as me, because he was frozen in place as well.

          "Thats what's I'm supposed to ask you!" I said clenching my violin in my hand, he was my best friend until that incident happened.

           "Sonic, I need to tell you something." He said as I put down my comic book.

          "What is it Shadow?" I looked over to him as he clenched his fists.

          "Well, I've been keeping this a secret for a while but... I'm gay." I was surprised to hear this from him, Hes been dating girls since he was in elementary!

          "Youre gay? Wow, um, that's cool. I support you dude." I awkwardly said, avoiding eye contact "I really didnt expect that-" I turned to my side, and I saw that Shadow was right next to me "WOAH!" I shuffled back, hearing that he was gay made me a little jumpy.

          "I know this is also sudden but I'm just going to say it, I'm actually into you." I didn't know what to say, the words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

          "I-I um..." My throat was dry, all I could do was stutter and tumble over my words. "I-I'm going to go." I quickly stood up and grabbed my jacket and left, I didn't look back, I was too scared to. Ever since then I couldn't face him, that was only 2 years ago. "Shadow... I'm sorry about what I did back then." I confessed as I looked down, I couldn't face him after all these years.

          "Sonic, I'm sorry too, that must've been really sudden..." Shadow began to walk over to me.

         "No, it's my fault, I shouldn't have done that to you." I clenched my Violin tighter, regretting what I did to my best friend. But then Shadow lifted up my chin and spoke.

          "Then, what do you plan to do to make it up to me?" He smirked; at that moment I don't know why but I grabbed him by his collar and whispered.

          "Gotta go fast." Right then and there he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me "Hey! We shouldn't do this here... The next class is going to be here soon!" I blushed as he kissed my neck.

          "Then let's go to the closet." He said as he picked me up.

          "B-but they might hear us!!!" I struggled to get out of his grip, but it was too late, we were already in the closet, and I could hear people shuffling in "You bitch." I whispered as he pushed me against the wall again.

          "What are you going to do about it?" He whispered in my ear, that bastard! He lifted me up and kissed me again.

          "I'm only going to let you kiss me, ok?" I blushed and turned away.

          "Alright." We kissed and stuff or whatever I don't care, but before we knew it the class was over, and we were free to go "Sonic, don't avoid me after we leave this classroom, got that?" Shadow said with a scary expression on his face.

          "A-alright I guess???" I was fazed by what just happened, I hope Tails doesn't find out about this. I began to walk to my 5th period class, trying to comprehend wtf am I getting into. I could feel my face getting red as I tried to walk faster, like that would help.

          "HEY SONIC!" I heard a screech from behind me.

          "What do you want Amy." I said visibly annoyed.

          "Ohhh nothing, I just saw you and Shadow in the Orchestra room." I got kind of scared, what is she going to do? 

          "Why were you spying on me?" I stood my ground, not letting her out of my vision.

          "I was just trying to get my cello, but then I overheard you guys, is that story true?" She smirked as she walked closer, what is this bitch doing?

          "What are you trying to say Amy?" I took a step back, but she quickly pulled out a knife "HOLY CRAP, WHY DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE THIS IS SCHOOL!!" I yelled in fear, what the hell is going on?!

          "Didn't you know Sonic, I'm in the cooking class." She smiled, how is this real?

          "Amy, youre a freak!" I shouted, but that just made her madder. 

          "Sonic, I'm going to deal with you first, then Shadow!" She started to run up to me, OH GOD!!!!

          "AMY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THIS IS WEIRD." I yelled as I ran away as fast as I could, thankfully I saw that Mr. Eggman was in the hall! "MR EGGMAN!!!!" I tried to run to him, but Amy caught up quickly.

          "I've got you Sonic." She smirked wildly; I could feel my bones shaking.

          "I knew you were a crazy chick, but I didn't know it was this bad!!!!" She got me in a choke hold, I thought that I was going to die until...

          "SONIC!"