Chapter 4: Thanks, I Guess

Hey guys, im too lazy to uh do the thingy for the start of the sentences sooo ig deal with it.

   "SHADOW?!" I wanted to cry; I was so thankful that he was there.

         "Well, well, well. If it's not Shadow, the Hedgehog." Amy said.

         "That absolute bitch..." I heard Shadow mutter under his breath, which was kind of hot ngl.

          "Shadow, you shouldn't be here... Amys planning to kill us both!" I warned him, but he stepped closer.

          "Don't step any closer you emo hedgehog! Hes's mine!! You stole him from me!!!!" Amy frantically screamed, flailing around her knife, how lame. 

          "Really? Hes mine now Amy." He said sternly, he then ran towards Amy Sonic fast!

          "AAAAAAA!" Amy screeched as Shadow pinned her to the floor.

          "MR EGGMAN!!!" I yelled at the teacher, was he watching this whole time and just didnt help me out??? 

"Oh uh, yeah? What is it Sonic?" Eggman put down his soda and popcorn, that measly teacher!

"DIDNT YOU JUST SEE THAT?! SHE SNEAKED A KNIFE INTO THE SCHOOL!!!!" I yelled, annoyed at how stupid he was.

"See what Sonic?" He said drinking his soda, im going to punch him into the atmosphere.

"Its alright Sonic, ill take her to a therapist." Eggman says, finally he has some sense. After Amy got wheeled around in Eggman's car, she got the help she needed. That left me and Shadow alone.

"That was crazy huh?" Shadow sighed as he walked over to me.

"Yeah it really was, wasnt it?" He hugged me as I said that.

"I'm so glad you're safe Sonic... I was really worried for a second." Shadow said, hugging me tighter. I wanted to say that I was glad that he saved me, but I could only hug him back. 

"I love you Sonic." I heard Shadow whisper, wait this going way too fast! Sonic fast even!!! (Are you even allowed to say that joke twice?) 

"Wait, Shadow, I don't love you!!!! I was just confused in that moment...." I pushed him away, I didn't know what I was thinking, why did i say that?!?!?! I didn't mean that!!!!! I saw Shadows face drain of color, i screwed up. 

"You dont love me?!??!? I thought we had something, i just thought that maybe you were different from my ex..." Whats that supposed to mean Shadow?! Are you saying im as bad as your ex?!?!? Really, i dont wanna be like Rouge, but this is how it has to be.

"Im sorry Shadow, its just not meant to be, I cant love you. My parents would beat me." I dramatically ran away as my tears ran down my face.

"SONIC, WAIT DONT GO!!!" I heard Shadow cry, i didnt care though, i just had to get out of there. I had to collect my feelings.

The next day I was a total wreck. Considering it was the weekend, i laid in my bed, conflicted. "Why did I say that???" I was regretting everything, I didnt mean that. Or did i, i Dunno. Just then i heard from downstairs "Tails is that you?" Since I live alone I gave my spare keys to Tails, just in case if i die or something. Not like i wanna hang out with him, nerd weirdo 

"HEY COME DOWN SONIC!!!!" I heard Tails scream from downstairs. 

"EEEEEUUUUGHHHHH" I screamed back, rolling onto the ground with my sheets still around me.  Tails made an entrance into my room and yelled.

"SONIC, YOU LAZY BUTT, GET OUT OF BED RIGHT NOW!!!" Tails stormed over to me and ripped the sheets off of me.

"OWWWWWW WWWWW W" I cried in agony, not my sonic 2 only in theaters sheets!!!!! 

"Its time for you to go outside and touch some grass sonic, its already 3 in the morning!!!" Tails exclaimed, 3 in the morning?!??! Did he wake me up at 3 in the morning??! That bastard!!!! 

"LET ME GO BACK TO SLEEP TAILS, THIS IS INSANE!!!" I cried out to him, but he didnt listen, he dragged me off as i clawed the floor in an attempt to escape. But of course because of his new invention he overpowered me!!! That nerd!!! 

"Alright Sonic, now its time to party!!!!!" I didnt know what he was saying, Tails? Party? In the same sentence?? I think im gonna be his lab rat for today, just like all other weekends. This is like the time tails invited amy over when i was a human, oh man that didnt end well. 

"Alright Sonic, today ive invited an important person, i need to do a study on human affection. So i choose the appropriate person for you!!!" Tails blabbered, oh man, is it gonna be Amy again??

"What are you talking about Tails, affection? Appropriate person?!?" I was bewildered, who would that be, oh no.

"So why am I here Tails." I hear from behind me, I knew this voice, this emo voice.