Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё

Aliyah

Kazimir couldn't keep his eyes off me as I walked down the stairs. He put two hands right in front of his crotch and I smiled. He just couldn't keep it in could he. I would expect him to be upset about me wearing red, but he looked more stunned.

I ended up buying a red dress in the end. It was a burgundy red mermaid lace dress, It had a low cut V going towards my belly button. It stopped right above my belly button. There was a open slit on my right leg that stopped right below my panty line.

I had on black louboutins and a red fur coat rest on my shoulders. I wore a curly blonde wig up in a bun and curly strand lay out in the front. I reach the bottom of the stairs and he put his hands out. I take his hand he looked at my nails.

"I like your nails," he compliments.

They were a beige pink and had rhinestone patterns on every other nail. A white glitter coats the outside making a triangle. I had a flower on one of my nails as well. He pulls me closer to him and be careful with my earring.

"I can't wait to rip this dress off you later and have your hands wrapped around my dick with your nails," he groans.

"Mhm, I don't know about that. I missed you last night," I pouted.

He frowns and I pull away from him. I live his grasp and I wanted to feel his body back against mine. I always needed to feel his touch to feel okay, but I know he was behind me. I walked out of the house and got into the Limo.

The maids made sure that it didn't get ruined on the way in. I slide against the leather seats and be careful of my dress. Kazimir gets in and the door closes.

I gaze at him and he looked so different without out his beard on. He looked younger and had more less scary demeanor. He still radiated power and dominance.

"Why red?" He asked.

"I had thought of blood and then Anastasia told me that your father never allowed red to be worn," I responded.

"I fall more in love with you by the second."

He comes closer to me and pulls my face closer to his. Our lips brush each other and I closed my eyes while leaning in into the kiss. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

There wasn't a moment were we wasn't kissing, touching or fucking. His hand slide up my dress and into my inner thighs. I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

"I'm not getting out this limo looking like a mess, because we can't go one second without sex."

"Who said we had to have sex?" He smirks.

"Kaz, don't do that to me," I whine.

"I'm not doing anything."

He pushes my legs apart and trails his hand back up to my inner thigh. I was so horny for this man that if it become illegal, then I would be fined into maximum prison.

He rubs his fingers over my clit through my panties. I closed my eyes and bucked my hips against his hand. I folded to him with every touch.

His touch was a sin. A sin I was ready to commit over and over for. Burning passion seared through my body as he fingers pushed my panties to the side.

"Kazimir," I moaned.

He pushed two fingers inside of my slick pussy. The slide in so well and I closed my eyes. I held onto his hands as he fucked my pussy with his fingers. I clench around him and he stroked the sensitive spot inside of me.

"Fuck my fingers, baby."

I moan softly and his thumb now rubbing my bundle of nerves. My clit throbbed against his fingers and I rock against his hand. My eyes flutter and my insides knotting up.