[13]

Recap: priya mummykhod 🌚🌚 yaad to hogi 🙂

*Priya!!* As Abhishek shouted her name in shock she puts her palm on his mouth.

*Shhh..shhh.. itna mat chillao* priya whispered.

*Tum..tum..yahan kya kar rahi ho??hato mujhe roohi.....* Roohi!! Roohi!! Roohi!! Priya cuts Abhishek lines with gnashing teeths.

*Wo waiter meine bheja tha meine bulaya hai tumhe yahan!!* Priya said whispering.

*Tum..tum hato...* Abhishek said and tried to get rid of the situation.

*Kahan jaa rahe ho?? Meine tumhe sabse dur yahan itni important baat karne ke liye bulaya hai or tum meri baat sun hi nahi rahe!!* Priya  Said In Sentiment Holding Abhishek Hand.

*Jo bolna hai jaldi bolo* Abhishek said in a little harsh tone.

*Why so rude?? Kyu mere pyaar ko nahi samajhte tum?? Abhishek I really love you* priya said with puppy eyes.

*Priya!! Tujhe samajh nahi aata mujhe tere mein pehle bhi koi interest nahi tha aur ab bhi koi interest nahi hai. Try to understand mein roohi ke saath.....* priya cuts Abhishek in between.

*Roohi!! Roohi!!roohi!! Esa kya hai usmein???just leave her and.....* Abhishek interrupts priya

*What?? What did you just say?? You better be all your ears that I'll never ever leave roohi aur tumhare jaisi phsyco ke liye to bilkul bhi nahi!!* Abhishek growling in anger.

*What did you just say?? You... You called me phsyco?? Just.. just because of that bitch?? Ab tum mera real phsyco face dekho....

Abhishek's p.o.v: Humara argument chalra tha and don't know what happened to her all of sudden she hit her head on nearby tree. Because of which blood started coming out of her head. Before I understand the situation she tore her dress and smudge her lipstick and makeup. Grabbing my hands, she forcibly scratched her arms and shoulders by my nails and scattering her hair she ran towards where everyone was enjoying the party.

Roohi's p.o.v: everyone was enjoying the party but I was searching for Abhishek after coming out from restroom that a "help!!help!! Somebody help me" sound stopped the party. Everyone gets attentive towards the voice and noticed that it was priya, who was coming into the party hall with tore dress smudge makeup and unconsciousness. It seemed that someone tried to rape her. She fearfully came near akshat and hugged him tightly.Before we asked him anything, Abhishek came and everyone started looking at him suspiciously. On seeing Abhishek she came behind me in hiding manner leaving akshat and in unconsciousness pointing at Abhishek she said- "please!! Save me!!save me from Abhishek!!he tried to rape me!!"

"What the hell you say priya!! have you gone mad?? I don't believe it that Abhishek...." Akshat tried to defeat Abhishek but roohi cuts his line.

"Akshat!! Stop it!! Don't you see How scared she is!! Abhishek...." Roohi said defeating priya and started going toward Abhishek in anger.

" Roo..roohi!! Litsen me!! Please ek baar meri baat..."before Abhishek complete his line roohi slap him hard with teary eyes.

Roohi's p.o.v: I slapped him hard and don't even gave him to a single chance to clearify himself. Before he said something in himself favor the police came there. May be someone had called the police from guest crowd. Abhishek arrested on the charge of rape and with a broken heart me left India for France the same night.And today, after so many years, I have to face him again, or should I say that, I have come across the truth, listening to which I feel like cursing myself.tears of repentance rolled on my cheeks. I tried to confront and apologies him.