[16]

Recap: kiss to yaad hogi tharkiyo 🌚🌚

"Girlfriend??so whom I am?? A bin of trash??" Riya angrily asked.

(Sahi pakde hein kachre ka dabba hai tu 🌚)

"Ughhh!! Riya let's come on to the point!!why are you here?? We broke up our relationship 2 months ago jiske badle mein, I gave you your mouth-biden amount.!! Now why are you here??Will you let me live in peace or not??" Abhishek also burst back on her on which Riya interrupts and told her why she was there.

"No!! Because Now the matter has crossed the limit!! I'm pregnant and this is your baby!!" Riya shouts, creasing her hands on her belly.

"Wth-?! You've gone mad?? This is not possible!!" Abhishek shouted back on her.

"Why- not?? Why not it is possible?? We shared bed so many times and spend nights together!! So why isn't it possible?? Listen Mr. A.V.M this is your child and you have to do accept it." As Riya said Abhishek sigh scratching her forehead.

"What happened??kya soch rahe ho?? Bohut bure Fase ho is baar tum!!" Riya said with devil smirk

"Lily!!lilyyy!! Take Riya madam to guest room she will stay with us" Abhishek called a servent and said. Riya left the place following the servent with full of highbrow manners.

"Abhishek......."as Riya left the room roohi about to say something but Abhishek cuts her lines closing her more towards him.

"Shhh...!! Litsen me carefully!! She is my ex or you can call her timepass. I was never in love with her and I know she also loves only my money.I have let her stay here only because she is pregnant.i want to get rid of this witch and I have plan for it. Let's continue this fake relationship act.have you get it??" Abhishek said with grinding teeth, looking into deeply in roohi's eyes.

"Wth-??.....(roohi pushed him) Abhishek!! Are you mad?? Kitna third class plan hai!! you think that...." Abhishek cuts her line holding her shoulder, digging his fingers in her arms.

"Just do it what I said !! Otherwise I'll fire you from your post and remember my power miss roohi!! As a P.A to kya kisi ke yahan as a peon bhi job nahi milegi tumhe!!" Abhishek said with anger filled eyes.

Roohi's p.o.v: hey bhagwaan!! I was in a big trouble. I was getting into such a swamp where I could not see any way out.mujhe apni family ke liye yeh tortures sehne hi padenge!! Jis tarah Abhishek ki ex baat kar rahi thi I'm damn sure she will really do something to torture me mentally. Abhishek ke bitter words kam the jo ab uski ex ko bhi tolerate karna hoga mujhe!! Phew..!!kanha jii please bacha lo!!

"Miss roohi!!" Abhishek loudly said.

"H..hn!yess..." Before roohi respond clearly, Abhishek interrupts her lines.

"Can we continue the discussion again??" Abhishek asked calmly.as, nothing just had happened a while ago.

Roohi's p.o.v: we completes our discussion and I left Abhishek's room. that, on the way of hallway I collided with riya.we both confidently faced each other. I said sorry and about to leave but she stopped me.